- Fixes for iOS5
- Minor bug fixes
The iPad (and updated iPhone) versions of Put Things Off are in development. Have your say by visiting http://spiffingapps.com/feedback
Get more done with Put Things Off, the laid-back to-do list. Add, reorder, group, file, and complete tasks with ease. Stop micromanaging your to-do list and start organising your life!
“Very cool, tangible UI.” - Ryan Singer, 37signals
“An easy-to-use, wonderfully designed iPhone task manager.” - TNW thenextweb.com
Screenshots and walkthrough at putthingsoff.com
• MANAGE YOUR TIME, NOT YOUR TO-DO LIST with a beautiful user interface, unlike any to do app you've seen.
• TO DO OR NOT TO DO? That is the question: do it today or put it off? Put Things Off lets you choose with one tap. Prioritising is simple and fun.
• ADD TASKS FAST directly in the tray you're viewing. Adding a task in Put Things Off doesn't feel like filing your taxes, like some to-do apps.
• EDIT WITH ONE TAP in any tray or stack. Correcting typos should be easier than fighting dragons.
• DRAG AND DROP to reorder tasks by picking them up and putting them down again. Like in real life. You remember real life, right?
• STACK RELATED TASKS. Tap and hold a task to lift it, then drag and drop it on another task to make a stack.
Stacks can be dragged, filed, and deleted like regular tasks. To open a stack, just tap it. Once you stack, you never go back.
• ADD TASKS ONLINE with Web Tasks: send new to dos from your web browser straight to the Inbox on your iPhone. You can even watch them arrive on your phone live.
Sign up within the app, then visit ptoff.com to start adding tasks. It's free for 30 days. Extend your subscription with an in-app purchase if you want to, or carry on using Put Things Off without Web Tasks; they're an optional extra.
• ORGANIZE YOUR WEEK by dragging tasks in the 'Put Off' tray between headers for the next 5 days. Trays even update live.
• MULTITASKING and RETINA DISPLAY support
• QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS are very welcome. Visit http://spiffingapps.com/ or email [email protected]
- October 12, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- December 02, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- December 06, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 07, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99