- Retina iPad support
- 5.1 Compatibility support
Attention : 1st Gen iPhone & 1st Gen iPod Touch Users:
Do not update to this version. It currently causes a crash at startup which will prevent you from accessing your list. We're really sorry for allowing this bug to go undetected.
Read It Later lets you save webpages to read later, even without an internet connection.
It's been called "a DVR for the web" by the New York Times, Business Week, Time, TechCrunch and more.
When you come across an article or a webpage you'd like to read but can't at that time, save it to your Read It Later list. You can then read it whenever you have a moment, whether it's on the couch, during your commute, on the plane, train, or practically anywhere. This allows you to eliminate the cluttering of bookmarks and inboxes with links that are merely of a one-time interest. It's like a staging area for bookmarks.
ONE READING LIST, EVERYWHERE YOU ARE
View or add to your reading list on any computer or mobile device. You can save articles from practically anywhere: your computer, browser, phone, mobile device, and even from within over 130 applications that have Read It Later Support. All of your computers and devices are tied together by a single account which means you can save an article from work or home and read it on your phone or iPad. Read It Later even remembers where you left off in every article so you can start reading on your computer and pick up exactly where you left off on your phone.
CLEAN, BEAUTIFUL ARTICLES
Read articles in Read It Later's beautiful Article View. Article content is distilled to show the words themselves, giving a clean, consistent reading experience, no matter where the article came from. Adjust the text size, font, alignment, and more.
OFFLINE, READ WITHOUT INTERNET
Read It Later downloads all of your articles for offline reading. You can view your articles even when away from an internet connection, which is perfect for the plane, train, commute and for any iPad or iPod without an always-on connection. Read It Later can download the complete webpage, the Article View, or both!
You can search, sort, and even tag the items in your list. All of your read articles are archived so you can quickly dig up anything you read in the past!
Take a look at Read It Later Pro for additional features like images/video in the Article View, Google Reader integration, sharing on services like Twitter and Evernote and apps like Twittelator and TwitterFon, a full screen reader, rotation controls and other display options.
- February 18, 2011 New version 2.4.1
- February 02, 2011 New version 2.4.0
- December 17, 2010 New version 2.3.1
- November 30, 2010 New version 2.3
- September 02, 2010 New version 2.2.1
- August 24, 2010 New version 2.2.0
- June 18, 2010 New version 2.1.1
- June 10, 2010 New version 2.1.0
- March 03, 2010 New version 2.0.5
- February 22, 2010 New version 2.0.4
- February 11, 2010 New version 2.0.03
- January 19, 2010 New version 2.0.2
- December 29, 2009 New version 2.0.1
- December 14, 2009 New version 2.0.0
- July 04, 2009 New version 1.3.1
- June 24, 2009 New version 1.3.0
- May 21, 2009 New version 1.2.0
- April 19, 2009 New version 1.1
- September 21, 2011 New version 2.4.2
- September 22, 2011 New version 2.4.3
- October 18, 2011 New version 2.4.4
- October 25, 2011 New version 2.4.5
- November 09, 2011 New version 2.4.6
- November 16, 2011 New version 2.4.7
- March 29, 2012 New version 2.4.8