What's NewFixed issue with scrolling on payment history screen.
App DescriptionTired of fighting about money, working for the credit card companies, and feeling guilty & stressed out when you buy something?
When you're in debt, it's overwhelming and exhausting. But you CAN get out of debt and get ahead.
You can go from stressing out about how to pay for an unexpected expense, to taking a paid-for trip without worry. I know, because I did it. I'm now debt-free-but-the-house, and love traveling.
Even better though, is the fact that stuff like getting a flat tire is no longer an emergency. When you've got MONEY sitting in an emergency fund, that becomes just a tiny hiccup in your day.
Getting out of debt goes a long way to making that happen.
Now, about the app.
There are lots of debt apps available now, but this one is different -- and not just because it's been around since 2009. Sure, they all do pretty much the same thing by helping you organize your debt and figure out when you'll be debt free. You can compare features and see for yourself.
Why is Pay Off Debt different?
Because it's not about the app. It's about YOU.
I want to see YOU succeed. I don't have a bunch of other apps out there that I'm busy making money from like others do. I want to see you get out of debt, & when you do I want to hear from you.
Do what it takes to get out of debt. You'll be glad you did.
Here's what users have to say about Pay Off Debt:
"The greatest thing since "Total Money Make Over". I absolutely love this app! It helps me stay motivated to keep that snowball rolling! AND instead of trying to come up with the words to explain it to my husband this app did it for me. He is 100% on board with dumping debt now!" -Steph
"I just paid off my first debt thanks to this app! I swear being able to watch my % increase and my amount due decrease really helped me stick to the snowball plan. Just mailing monthly checks, and reading the statements isn’t as rewarding as this plan. Now paying off my debt feels better than shopping!" -Berryhappy
"Unique way of knowing exactly what you owe and how much is left to pay. No other app does this as smooth and perfect as this one. Lots of different features and customer service is great!" - J_019
"This is by far the best Debt App manager in the app store" - Maurice Butler
And some features:
* Prioritize debts the way you prefer (lowest balance, highest interest, or any order at all)
* View starting & current balances, planned monthly payment, last payment recorded date, estimated time left, an amortization table, & payment history for each debt
* See your planned debt-free date. Compare & contrast how long it'd take to pay off all debts if you weren't using the snowball.
* View progress bars for motivation and encouragement
* Email the snowball information (list of debts, starting debt amounts, current balances, minimum payment amounts, due dates, & progress made) to up to 4 emails
* Password protect the app if desired
* Record payments several ways. For flexibility, use the Custom button to record a payment that's different than the regular minimum payment.
* Takes interest rates into account when calculating estimated time left
* Takes taxes & insurance (escrow) into account when adding a Mortgage/HELOC type debt
* Lets you change the additional amount you have available to put toward the first debt in your snowball at any time.
* Set payment reminders to appear when the app is running, if desired. Once the due date has passed, the reminder will no longer appear.
* Select either dollars, euros, pounds, yen or a custom currency
* Plus more -- see http://www.thedebtmyth.com/pay-off-debt-app/iphone/ for details & tutorials
Download Pay Off Debt now and start your path to financial freedom.
For support, questions, or ideas email firstname.lastname@example.org. There's no way to respond to commenters within iTunes, so if you'd like a response or have found a potential bug please email the details so I can help.
May 21, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
May 21, 2013 New version 3.0.1
November 19, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
March 10, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
January 06, 2012 New version 2.0.4
April 02, 2009 Initial Release