- iPhone 5 optimizations
- removed free accounts
Satchel is a native client for Backpack, Basecamp's web-based service that makes organizing your information incredibly easy.
"Satchel is Backpack on the iPhone done right (finally)…I love this application. It has succeeded where others…have woefully failed" - Brett Kelly, TUAW
"Satchel…My favorite iPhone todo list app so far." – John Gruber, Daring Fireball
After creating your account on Backpackit.com, you can edit your pages, lists, and notes right on your iPhone, whether you're online or not.
• Create, edit, and view pages, lists, and notes
• View your Calendar and add new events
• Manage multiple accounts
• Schedule and modify reminders
• Keep your Backpack Journal up to date
• Notify others of your Status
• Work offline, then upload later
• Use tags to organize your pages
• View files and images stored in your Backpack
• …and lots more!
There's a very useful FAQ on our website (www.standalone.com/iphone/satchel/faq), please let us know if you have a Question that's not covered.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Satchel REQUIRES an account on Backpackit.com. Unfortunately, Backpack is no longer accepting new accounts, so you MUST have an existing account to use the software.
Certain features that people have been requesting (such as Writeboard support, and repeating calendar items) are not supported by the Backpack API. For these, you'll need to convince 37signals to add them. In addition, some have complained about items not updating all the time: we had to strike a balance between update intervals and responsiveness. You can update the current page at any time by double tapping on the "Contents" tab.
- December 09, 2011 New version 1.37
- November 20, 2013 New version 1.38