What's NewMajor Update!
- All card information is now synchronized to your iPhone so it can be used offline (cards can only be submitted when you are connected to the network)
- Sort cards by name or by most recently updated
- Search cards by name
- Swipe to delete cards from the card list
- Option to enter notes when you submit the card that are automatically added to the contact when it is created
PLEASE NOTE: For existing users, if you have a large number of cards it may take several minutes to sync the first time you access the application after you upgrade. We recommend you sync the first time using WIFI if possible.
App DescriptionNow loading business cards into your iPhone address book is a snap! This is the easiest and most accurate business card reader for the App Store because we manually review each card for accuracy.
As seen on CNBC's special "Planet of the Apps"!
Don't just take our word for it. AppVee says "Cardsnap has my full recommendation."
Just take a picture of a business card with your iPhone and click submit.
**** IMPORTANT NOTE: CardSnap requires the iPhone 3Gs. If you have a prior version of the iPhone, it will only work if you purchase a case with a close-up lens, such as the Griffin Clarifi case. The cards will not be legible with a standard iPhone camera.
CardSnap is not an OCR card reader where you do most of the work. It is a business card transcription service. As each card is processed, it is manually reviewed to ensure the most accurate transcription. Cards can take up to 24 hours to process, but it usually takes much less.
If you just want to try it out, check out the CardSnap Lite application.
We are currently only capable of mapping characters from the English keyboad.
Read the user guide on the info tab or located on our website to learn how to take more legible pictures with the iPhone camera.
This version of CardSnap provides unlimited cards with no signup, activation, or additional charges.
- Quick and easy method for taking pictures of business cards and submitting them from the iPhone
- List of all cards submitted and their current status
- Red tag indicates the number of cards that have been newly processed
- Details for each card indicating the status, image, and how it was processed
- View or edit contact information from within the application
- Detailed user guide included in application with hints on how to take legible pictures with the iPhone
- Upload cards from photo album or camera
- Automatically add contacts to existing groups
The following fields are automatically mapped:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Name
- Job Title
- Work Email
- Work Phone
- Work Fax
- Mobile Phone
- Other Phone
- Work Address Street 1
- Work Address Street 2
- Work Address City
- Work Address State
- Work Address Zip
- Work Address Country
March 26, 2009 Initial Release