What's Newcrash fix
App DescriptionRasta Monkey is featured by Apple under Best Swinging Games!
*** Check out our new game Eco-Punk! ***
Rasta Monkey is by far the most fun action platformer out there! with perfect physics based gameplay that you will love, hand rolled in Jamaican flavor.
But don't be fooled by Rasta Monkey’s amazingly cute kawaii graphics and relaxing dub music - This game is only for you highly trained monkeys! Now Jam down and make the selecta!
You are Rasta Monkey, the extraordinarily happy Rastafarian Monkey who swings around and grab onto branches using your awesome physics based monkey-mon skills.
You snag some delicious fruit along the way to make tasty fruit shakes for your Dada, General RastaMonkey the 3rd. Him too old to collect dem fruits anymore so he needs your help:
"You need to collect dem fruits for mi special fruit-shake before mi head go CHAKA CHAKA! ... Now go lung, make yah madda proud!"
The perfect physics gameplay in Rasta Monkey is truly awesome! Everything you do in this game, including moving, jumping, climbing, swinging on ropes, fighting monsters and more, is based on the manipulation of gravity and other forces of nature.
* Special Recognition for best "Action Game Development" and "2d Game Design" At the Unity Developers Game Awards.
* "It's mightily addictive and will easily devour your afternoon...we predict RastaMonkey will be leading the way in casual, addictive swing-'em-ups before the week is out"
* "Rasta Monkey is one of the rare few games that is wildly entertaining... No wonder it was one of the games rated as best in the 2D art and action categories in the competition!"
BigDownload.com blog, Nov 11, 2008
* "The mechanics are really cool!... It's a lot of fun, very very polished, especially for an indie game."
Game Damage TV Pilot, Dec 18, 2008
* "Overly cute and polished visual style and Interesting use of physics in it's gameplay!"
ByteJacker.com, Nov 2, 2008
new facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Nitako-Games/298151443684?ref=nf
March 26, 2009 Initial Release