App DescriptionMSA Remote is a remote control application for iPhone & iPod Touch that sends OSC messages over the wifi network. This allows you to control any OSC supporting applications such as Max/MSP/Jitter, PureData, Reaktor, VDMX, vvvv, Resolume, Quartz Composer etc.
By mapping the OSC to midi on desktop (e.g. using PD or OSCulator) allows further control of any application which supports midi such as Ableton Live, Cubase, Logic Pro, 3DSMax etc. In addition, developers can easily integrate OSC into their applications knowing it can be controlled remotely.
- Multitouch information sent using standard TUIO protocol for instant integration with existing TUIO clients
- Accelerometer data for each axis (x, y, z) is sent
- 64 faders (8 pages of 8 faders)
- 64 triggers (8 pages of 8 triggers)
- 108 key (9 octaves) VELOCITY SENSITIVE polyphonic keyboard. Yes, the harder you hit the keys, the greater the velocity of the note.
- Settings are automatically saved and restored
- Multitouch area orientation can be set as desired
- All information on protocols are documented in the app
The application can be distributed to visitors, guests, members of the public etc. to interact with an installation or performance, or used by dedicated performers.
June 29, 2009 Initial Release