This update adds support for higher resolution custom decks, better deck shuffling, improvements for Spades, Canasta, Euchre, Hold 'Em, and two new games: Penguin Solitaire & Storehouse.
Card Shark includes a diverse and growing collection of solitaire and traditional card games. Card Shark is iPad and retina display compatible, and features the ability to install custom tables, card backs, and even card fronts.
Supported games include: Klondike (Classic Solitaire), FreeCell, Cassino, Canfield, Basic Rummy, Gin Rummy, Rummy 500, Spider Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Beleaguered Castle, Spiderette, Bristol Solitaire, Hearts, Memory Match (Concentration), Speed Match, Calculation, Forty Thieves, Euchre (US), Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better Draw Poker, Aces Up, Spades (non-partnership variant), Limit Texas Hold 'Em, Speed, Batsford Solitaire, Josephine, Red & Black, Sea Towers, Crazy Eights, Tripeaks, Golf, Eagle Wing, Pyramid, Old Maid, War, Go Fish, 13 Packs (aka Grandma's Game), Royal Cotillion, Blackjack (21), Royal Parade, Thieves of Egypt, Scorpion, Pile On, Montana, Canfield, Clock Solitaire, Kings Corner, Russian Cell, Yukon, I Doubt It, Four Seasons, Crescent, Osmosis (aka Treasure Trove), Canasta, La Belle Lucie, Australian Solitaire, Egyptian Ratscrew, SheepsHead(new), Kings in the Corner, Eight Off
Card Shark combines a silky smooth 3d presentation with tasteful animation, sounds, and an elegant drag-drop interface that has been lovingly fine-tuned for the touch screen. Touches and drag targets are forgiving, and piles are automatically split following completed gestures. Touch foundation piles to automatically complete a game.
Why clutter your device with separate card games, when you can stock it with a quality collection that continues to be expanded and improved regularly based on user requests?
- layouts for left/right handed stock placement
- infinite undo/redo supported in all solitaire variants
- tap foundation to autoplay cards
- does not interfere with ipod background music
- automatically saved/resumed games & statistics
- multiple cards fronts, backs, and tables with ability to install new ones from your photo library
An online FAQ is available through the in-game help system. This answers common questions about the supported games and offers a sneak peak at features and new games slated for the next update. Feature and new game requests are always welcome.
"Out of all of the solitaire type card games I have tried, this one is by far the best I have come across in quite a long while." - www.geardiary.com
Featured as an outstanding app in Wired Magazine's 2011 App Guide!
- July 02, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 05, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 01, 2011 New version 6.2.1
- October 04, 2011 New version 6.2.2
- October 16, 2011 New version 6.3.3
- November 05, 2011 New version 6.2.4
- November 11, 2011 New version 6.2.5
- December 14, 2011 New version 6.2.6
- December 18, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 20, 2011 New version 220.127.116.11
- February 19, 2012 New version 6.2.8
- July 21, 2012 New version 6.2.9
- August 16, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- September 02, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- October 31, 2012 New version 7.0
- September 24, 2013 New version 7.2
- September 25, 2013 New version 7.2.1
- December 01, 2013 New version 7.3
- December 13, 2013 New version 7.3.1
- August 19, 2014 New version 8.0.3
- September 02, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 06, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99