What's NewImproved rendering performance.
Improved user-interface interactivity.
Improved computer opponent AI.
Added starry skybox.
Changed computer opponent animation.
Various minor bug fixes.
App DescriptionBe sure to check out other games from Prehiti Labs:
"LD50" has more of the same big-boom fun of "LD50 Lite" with more gameplay modes and difficulty levels. Version 1.2 was just released and includes local multiplayer; play against a friend on the same device! Get it now on the App Store for a limited time at $0.99 USD.
About LD50 Lite:
The premier artillery game has arrived for the iPhone™ and iPod® touch. The lush 3d landscape and your evil opponent are no match for your ever-escalating weaponry. 2 modes allow you to play a quick game or practice your aim. Massive nukes and defensive weapons keep things interesting, while advanced weapons such as the guided missile use the built-in accelerometer for real-time interaction.
- Intense, explosive battles versus the computer. Quick Match mode pits you against your enemy with a random assortment of weapons.
- Practice mode to refine your ability to take out your opponent.
- Low difficulty level gives good introduction to game.
- 12 weapons in 8 classes.
- 3 advanced weapons (guided missile, earthquake affector unit, gamma fusion laser) use accelerometer for real-time input.
- 3 defensive weapons can keep you out of harm's way.
- Beautiful 3D graphics and user interface.
- Synthetic terrain generation means no two games are ever alike.
- Real-time deformation of terrain surface.
- Perfect casual gaming experience with fast load times and resume right where you left off.
- Extensive help system and tutorial introduce new players to game controls and weapon types.
- Carefully crafted sound effects and original soundtrack round out the experience.
March 26, 2009 Initial Release