Fixes an audio related glitch on iPhone OS 3.0.
This award-winning space game shook the Earth with its playful use of multitouch, and its stylish, fluid and abstract audiovisual design.
You're in charge of a universe where planets can be blended together into giant orbs or split into dwarf planets, and where a simple set of rules enable a large variety of different landscapes and gameplay styles.
This is a fast-paced and intelligent puzzle game that will push your boundaries as a player.
*** AWARDS ***
* IGF Nominated for "Innovation in Game Design" *
* Winner of the IndieCade "Auteur" Award *
* BestAppEver Winner for "Most Innovative Game" *
* In Gamasutra's Top 5 iPhone games of 2009 *
* In Boing Boing's Best Indie Games of 2009 *
*** PRAISE ***
“ A multitouch marvel.” EDGE
"A multitouch masterpiece." Touch Arcade
"There's nothing else like Eliss." Gamasutra
"One of the most essential games for the platform." Boing Boing
"A sublime techno-toy." AppleInsider
“Eliss is brilliant fun.” Indie Gamer
"There isn't another game like Eliss -- she's one in a million." Offworld
“A multitouch marvel and indie favourite. [...] This is puzzle gaming at its most intuitive.” EDGE
“The multi-touch controls are a revelation.” Cult Of Mac
“There's no game in the AppStore that uses multitouch so fully. [...] Eliss is not to be missed.” Touch Arcade
“Eliss is the kind of game that gets me excited about the iPhone as a game platform.” 1UP
"A curious concoction of accessible play and alien origin, unlike any other game and baffling precisely because of its uniqueness, and destined to be the standard of tomorrow." Boing Boing
- October 07, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- October 08, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- October 12, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- May 25, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 30, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 02, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99