- iOS 8 fixes
*** If you have iOS 6+ you should look at the new version 3 ***
iCompta is an application that lets you manage your personal accounts with ease. Keep track of your income and expense, schedule your bills, stay in line with your budget and finally know where all your money goes thanks to beautiful charts.
The Lite version has all the features of the standard version but only displays a few operations and accounts.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Manage multiple accounts and organize them into groups
- Multiple currencies
- Keep track of your income and expense thanks to budgets
- Manage shared expenses : you can finally know who owes what to who
- Beautiful charts
- Download your transactions from your bank in just one click if your bank supports OFX direct download or with just a few more clicks using the embedded browser
- Easy import / export of transactions in QIF, OFX or CSV formats
- Full synchronization between iCompta 4 Mac and iCompta 2 iPhone / iPad
- Password encryption
iCompta is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Greek.
Support is available in English and French.
- March 16, 2015 New version 2.2.21
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.2.20
- November 04, 2014 New version 2.2.19
- October 04, 2014 New version 2.2.17
- October 01, 2013 New version 2.2.16
- September 25, 2013 New version 2.2.15
- March 16, 2013 New version 2.2.13
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.2.12
- October 30, 2012 New version 2.2.11
- October 21, 2011 New version 2.2.10
- October 18, 2011 New version 2.2.9
- July 23, 2011 New version 2.2.8