What's New-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
-= v5.6 =-
- Fixed issue with copying of empty spreadsheet cells
- Fixed a crash issue
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file modifications
-= v5.5 =-
- Added workflow feature. Open any stored documents with other Apps!
- Fixed issue with printing RTF Files.
- Fixed localization support for Spreadsheets.
- Improved UI for exporting files
-= v5.2 =-
- iPhone 5 full screen support
- New Feature Update
- Easily import attachments from mail and safari
- Move, copy, email, zip, upload multiple files at the same time
- Additional Dropbox functionality
- Improved user interface
- Fixed memory related crash issue
App DescriptionDocuments Free
â€¢â€¢â€¢ Ranked the #1 overall BUSINESS APP â€¢â€¢â€¢
â€¢â€¢â€¢ on iTunes in OVER 40 COUNTRIES. â€¢â€¢â€¢
â€¢â€¢â€¢ Over 15 Million Users on iOS â€¢â€¢â€¢
â€¢â€¢â€¢ AS FEATURED ON APPLE, USA TODAY â€¢â€¢â€¢
Free version of the Documents Mobile Office App.
iPhone's and iPad's light weight mobile office suite. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet & text files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can also synchronize files to your Google Documents, Dropbox, and SkyDrive accounts and open files on your PC or Mac.
Files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
â€¢ iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
â€¢ Text Editor (to edit basic text)
â€¢ iPhone file browser (to view iPhone files)
â€¢ Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
â€¢Â Dropbox Integration
â€¢ Smooth User Interface
â€¢ Portrait & Landscape mode
â€¢ Full support for .txt and .csv files
â€¢ Limited support for .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx files from Google Docs
â€¢ Google upload & download
â€¢ Files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
â€¢ Works anywhere online or offline.
â€¢ Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
â€¢ Beautiful UI.
â€¢ Free updates
â€¢ Lightweight office work on the run
â€¢ Backup of documents
â€¢ Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
â€¢ Basic word processing
â€¢ Pocket Spreadsheet
The Documents suite of apps is the ORIGINAL and most popular mobile office and file management solution for the iPhone and iPod. Over 4.5 million users choose Documents for their everyday business and productivity use. And it's now available for everyone to use for FREE. There is also option to upgrade.
Free iPhone Business Apps:
January 29, 2014 New version 7.3
November 20, 2013 New version 7.2
November 16, 2013 New version 7.1
September 26, 2013 New version 7.0
May 24, 2013 New version 6.0
May 17, 2013 New version 5.9
March 04, 2009 Initial Release