What's NewUpdate for iPhone 5.
App DescriptionFood Diary is a journal for keeping track of what you eat and what exercises you do every day. It adds up all your calories for the day, and taking into account your basal metabolic rate shows you whether you're above or below your caloric intake target for the day.
• Calorie counting.
• Foods and Exercises.
• Built-in presets.
• Create your own custom presets.
• Photo attachments.
• Basal metabolic rate (BMR) calculation.
• Body mass index (BMI) calculation.
• Weight tracking.
• Chart progress over several days.
• Optimized for iOS 4 and Retina Display.
• Metric (kg/cm) and English (lb./ft.) units.
Made in NYC.
June 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 27, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
October 02, 2012 New version 2.1
March 14, 2009 Initial Release