Here’s what’s awesome about Match 4.2.0:
• Consider the ice broken. Profile display now shows the interests you have in common.
• You can now delete your entire message history with someone in just one swipe.
• Your eyes are in for a treat – profile photos are now in high-resolution.
• Get around faster – the app won’t slow down when you expand navigation menus.
• Stay on top of the action – all your new activity is super-easy to see on your Apple Watch dashboard.
• You’re cleared for launch – the app no longer crashes on start up.
The Match dating app is the best place to date, and it keeps getting better. It’s easier to use and gives you brand new ways to meet new people and chat it up. And, we think it’s pretty awesome. Literally.
- Beautiful design
- Big photos
- Simple navigation
- Stream serves you photos of singles around you
- Mixer introduces you to new people at warp speed
- Message Threads show your entire conversation on one screen
Throw in easy photo uploading and in-app notifications, and you’ve got a dating app experience that’s completely unmatched.
Match is responsible for more dates, relationships and marriages than other free dating apps like POF, Zoosk or OkCupid.
And unlike other dating apps Badoo, eHarmony, Tagged or Facebook, Match is home to the largest pool of personals in online dating—that includes gay dating websites, lesbian dating and plus size dating.
Today, 1 in 5 relationships start with online dating. Why not join the most proven matchmaker and start chatting?
From gay chat apps to Asian dating to bbw sites, Match is the dating app where memberships become relationships resulting in love.
Looking anywhere else? You might as well be on Craigslist! Oh snap!
Match.com is a part of the Match Group, which also owns OurTime, BlackPeopleMeet, OKCupid, How About We, Meetic and Tinder.
We have multiple subscription options to choose from, starting as low as $21.99/month:
- Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same price and duration period as the original one/three/six month package
- Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period
- June 29, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- May 28, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- April 29, 2015 New version 4.0.2
- April 23, 2015 New version 4.0.1
- April 21, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- April 06, 2015 New version 3.1.8
- February 17, 2015 New version 3.1.7
- January 07, 2015 New version 3.1.6
- November 24, 2014 New version 3.1.5
- November 07, 2014 New version 3.1.4
- November 06, 2014 New version 3.1.3
- October 21, 2014 New version 3.1.2
- October 17, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- October 16, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- September 18, 2014 New version 3.0.8
- September 15, 2014 New version 3.0.7
- August 15, 2014 New version 3.0.6
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.0.5
- July 02, 2014 New version 3.0.4
- May 16, 2014 New version 3.0.3
- May 12, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- April 26, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- April 25, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- March 16, 2014 New version 2.3.2
- September 14, 2013 New version 2.3.0
- March 14, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- February 21, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- January 18, 2013 New version 2.1.4
- December 08, 2012 New version 2.1.3
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.1.0