What's New- Fixed problem with game remembering its state when you quit or are interrupted (like by a call). This should work reliably now.
- Upgraded to very latest version of OpenFeint (2.8)
- Special Note: A few have not noticed that each list of levels actually scrolls... if you didn't notice that, then you are missing a lot of gameplay!
App DescriptionThe Highly Acclaimed Defense Game
*** PC World's 10 iPhone Games You CANT Live Without! *** #8: GeoDefense!!!
"The tower defence genre is a popular one for the iPhone and iPod touch, and geoDefense blows them all right out of the water." -- PC World
"If you fancy yourself a tower defense guru, and you don't own geoDefense yet, shame on you. geoDefense is a well presented, well designed game that ranks up there with the best TD titles on the platform. Score: 8.2 Impressive."
"geoDefense's vector-style graphics, pixel bursts, and warp effects more than set it apart from the crowd. geoDefense is easily recommendable for tower defense enthusiasts."
"It's bright, it's colorful, and you might have seizures while playing it but it's fun as hell!"
"If you're a fan of the tower defense genre or strategy games in general, this one is well worth your time, especially for the super-cheap price tag! Score: 8 out of 10 -- Download it!"
"Until geoDefense, I thought tower defense games were boring. Not this one. I love this game, and I went into it expecting to hate it. That means it's good. Score: 4.5 out of 5."
Something exciting and new in the Defense genre! The geometric vector creeps are fast and intense. With 30 different maps, each its own puzzle, you'll have to work fast to keep up.
Using exciting vectorized graphics, this highly kinetic game brings a whole new dimension to the defense genre. Devastate creeps with blasters, lasers and missiles and watch their energy debris swirl through the gravity wells of your vortex towers. Now it's time to figure out how to put that absorbed energy to good use...
- Classic Defense Gameplay
- Easy To Play, Very Tough To Master!
- Fast Arcade Action
- Ideal Touch Defense Interface
- Tutorial Screens As You Go
- 5 Tower Types With 7 Levels Each
- Introducing the Vortex Tower! Debris From Destroyed Creeps Can Become An Essential Part Of Your Strategy
- 30 Levels, Each Its Own Puzzle With Its Own Rules
- Auto-Saves Game If You Press Home Or Are Interrupted By A Call
- Your Music Will Play In The Background
To get an idea of how to do this, see our "How to Beat" level videos on http://www.criticalthoughtgames.com
May 27, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 19, 2009 Initial Release