+ Updated text.
+ Fun bug fixes.
THANK YOU APPLE for FEATURING US as NEW AND NOTEWORTHY!
The Hypertext Edition of "140 Characters" is a new book format that is constantly updated with fresh content.
Twitter Co-creator Dom Sagolla covers all the basics of great short- form writing, including the importance of communicating with simplicity, honesty, and humor.
"A code of honor for the new way of doing business."
This is the first writing guide specifically dedicated to communicating with the succinctness and clarity that the Internet age requires.
"The book is awesome, but the app is sexy."
- The equivalent of Strunk and White’s Elements of Style for today’s social media & marketing messages
- Inspiring quotations from comedy to poetry from some of the best writers
- The authoritative approach to Twitter, written by its creators to include other social networks like pure text messaging
140 Characters is a much-needed guide to the kind of communication that can make or break a reputation online.
"This is game-changing."
The Hypertext Edition has several features that distinguish it from the print or Kindle edition:
- Built-in Web browser, with Bookmark
- Regular updates to the text, which may be read Offline
- Integrated Twitter streams of all 140 "characters" to follow
- Additional Video and Photo content
The text is also supports Copy/Paste throughout. Even if you have the Kindle edition, this condensed and updated text will provide the freshest reading experience.
@Dom, author and developer
- October 01, 2011 New version 1.5
- September 04, 2011 New version 1.4
- August 31, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99