What's NewAdded option to "Find In Page", which allows you to find a piece of text in the current page you're browsing.
App DescriptionJust because you're on a cell phone, doesn't mean you can't have the full desktop browsing experience right in the palm of your hand. Built upon Safari, Air Browser attempts to bring you the features you've grown to love in your favorite browser. Features like tabbed browsing, Google suggestions, favicons, and much more.
- Tab-like browsing. Links can be queued up and browsed at once, just like opening multiple tabs in a browser.
- Google search box with Google suggestions. As you type in the search box, suggested terms will be listed below.
- Favicons with animated loading icon.
- Private browsing option.
- Automatic full screen browsing.
- Find In Page, which allows you to find a piece of text in the current page you're browsing.
- Shake page navigation. Flick the phone up to go to the top of the page, flick it down to go to the end of the page.
- Animated titles show up when a page loads.
- Bookmarks & History
- Option to email all the links in the queue
- Option to clear the queue
- Cuts down on accidental link clicks when scrolling
- Drop down menu on the toolbar
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME!
If you have any problems at all or are having trouble loading a site, please email us and we will get it working for you. If you have any feature request, please email them to us.
Instructions for tab-like browsing:
In the bottom left hand corner of the screen you'll find a small icon. When this is highlighted, any link you click on will be queued up to be viewed later. If you turn this off, the links will become active again. The left and right buttons at the bottom of the screen will navigate you through the sites you've queued up. The button in the middle will show you how many sites you've queued up, and can be clicked to bring up options for the queue or to navigate to any site in the list.
March 26, 2009 Initial Release