What's NewZombieville 2 is coming this summer! Follow us on twitter @MikaMobile for up-to-the-minute development news.
In the mean time, we've added the following features to the original classic:
- Retina Display support
- Universal Support
- Support for fast app switching
App Description** Zombieville USA 2 is now available! **
In honor of its release, we're doing a crazy sale! Now's your chance to get the original classic and/or the stunning sequel for an absurdly low price!
Zombieville USA - one of the biggest hits on the app store! Over 1.5 million players and counting! Try it out for yourself and see why Zombieville USA is the definitive zombie experience on the App Store, spending more than 500 consecutive days in the US Top 100 charts!
For the latest on what we're up to, you can follow MikaMobile on Twitter! http://twitter.com/MikaMobile
Welcome to Zombieville USA!
When your town is overrun by the walking dead, there's only one thing left to do - go through their pockets and look for loose change! As the lone survivor of a zombie apocalypse, it's up to you to battle legions of the undead in a never ending fight for survival! How long can you hold out? Scrounge for cash and ammunition, and buy up to 15 upgradeable weapons as your inevitable doom closes in around you...
Zombieville USA combines the timeless appeal of classic arcade games with stunning graphics you have to see to believe.
- Defend yourself with 15 different weapons, from shotguns to chainsaws, even rockets, katanas and flamethrowers!
- Deceptively simple gameplay, with more depth than meets the eye. Manage your cash and ammo carefully, or become zombie chow!
- Be amazed by some of the most spectacular graphics and animation ever seen on a phone!
- Intuitive touch-screen controls are easy to pick up and play.
- Conveniently auto-saves your progress after each level - play at your own pace!
Be sure to check out the eye-popping trailer at www.zombievilleusa.com!
October 29, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
August 03, 2011 New version 1.7
February 15, 2009 Initial Release