What's NewColor Splash 2.0 is our biggest update ever, featuring a redesigned interface with new image editing tools and improved integration with social networks:
- Adjust image brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
- Browse and download photos from Instagram, Facebook and Flickr and share your edited images on Facebook, Twitter and Flickr.
- Create beautiful physical postcards and have them sent to your friends anywhere in the world (powered by Sincerely).
- A redesigned interface makes Color Splash easier and more fun to use than ever.
- The app makes full use of the larger iPhone 5 screen.
- Bug fixes
App Description** Selected for Apple's App Store Hall of Fame **
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- A short video tutorial explaina the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Flickr or Twitter.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
September 26, 2012 New version 2.0.1
September 20, 2012 New version 2.0
November 11, 2011 New version 1.7.2
October 25, 2011 New version 1.7.1
October 19, 2011 New version 1.7
July 21, 2011 New version 1.6.2
February 15, 2009 Initial Release