What's NewWhat's New in this Version:
Advanced PowerPoint® Editor to Create, Edit, View & Save .PPT presentations. Try the editor for free and Upgrade to Quickoffice® Pro to save your changes.
• Extensive text editing – font type, colors, size, underline/italics, bold, insert bulleted list, and paragraph alignment
• View presentations in slide show mode & on external monitor
• Graphical editing/manipulation – Insert common shapes, text box, images from local directories, rotate/resize objects, change object layering order, change fill color
• Add, remove, and rearrange slides
• Edit in both landscape and portrait mode
• Filmstrip navigation so you can jump to a slide
• Pinch zoom from 50%-200%. Snap zoom to 100%.
• Built-in laser pointer for presenting
• File support: .PPT Viewing & Editing, .PPTX Viewing
Prior Release 3.4 Updates
1. Fixes for iOS 5
2. Resolved the "File Too Big" issue
3. Enhanced with Quickoffice SmartTouch™ Technology:
• Provides fast editing on-the-go.
• Responsive to a user’s touch and designed with the iPhone user interface in mind.
• Power Edit Mode – Easily make edits across entire documents, presentation slides, or spreadsheets with our Multi-Edit Toolbox.
• Quickly format text, numbers, paragraphs, backgrounds, and cells without opening and closing multiple menus.
• Great for power users and beginners alike.
App DescriptionFREE! View Microsoft® Office files on your iPhone or iPod Touch and manage files on device and in the cloud. Also, try editing features for free and upgrade in-app to save your edits.
Experience Quickoffice Pro!
Quickoffice Lite is a full featured productivity app that also lets you try out and experience our award-winning Quickoffice® Pro application suite with full editing of Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations. You may upgrade within the application to save any edits.
Access, View, and Share Files!
The integrated Connected File Manager allows users to easily access, view and share files from multiple cloud storage services, including MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs, and Box.net. From a single, convenient application, you can access content from anywhere, manage content on-device, transfer files via WiFi, and share files via email or your cloud service provider.
With Quickoffice Lite you can:
• Email, View & Access Attachments with Popular File Formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, iWork, HTML, PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, TIF, MP3, etc.)
• Remotely Access Files via Cloud Storage Services
• Share Files via Email or Cloud Service Providers
• Manage and Transfer Files via WiFi
• Try out the editing functionality of Quickoffice Pro
• Localized in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
• Extensive File Format Support: Quickoffice Lite will list any file type without restriction.
• Separate charges may apply from Service Providers for file storage and related services.
• Does not support iWork '09
Visit Quickoffice.com for full technical details.
Tell us your ideas on Quickoffice.ideascale.com
November 23, 2011 New version 4.1.0
October 12, 2011 New version 3.4.0
February 12, 2009 Initial Release