What's NewBug Fix
App DescriptionRemember the Good Ol' days? Black & White monitor in 80s?
How we anticipated the app to start with very slow CPU . . . by looking at this clock.
Well, put your complaining aside. .we brought our beloved app starting clock back to 2009!
Thank you Apple for the wonderful memory !
Thank you IPhone/iPod touch for giving us the chance to bring our beloved clock back !
- Four background colors to choose from and you can also choose your favorite photo from your device to use as a desktop picture.
- Pinch in, pinch out icon to change size of clock.
- Support the device’s landscaping and reverse portrait position.
- Tap and hold the clock icon to move it around.
- Good Ol’ alarm sound !
- Double-tap the display screen to go to “Settings”
- Alarm will not sound if you set your iPhone to the silent mode.
- Alarm function only works while this application is running and it may not function under some circumstances of your devise, therefore we cannot guarantee this function.
- Since the 1st generation of iPod touch has no internal speaker, there will be no alarm sound.
- For continuous use of this application, place your devise on a charging dock station to save battery power.
We welcome and appreciate your review, suggestions
and questions for iconclock for our future updates.
February 12, 2014 New version 2.0.2
February 05, 2014 New version 2.0.1
January 29, 2014 New version 2.0.0
February 15, 2009 Initial Release