What's NewBug Fix
App DescriptionRemember the Good Ol' days? Black & White monitor in 80s?
How we anticipated the app to start with very slow CPU . . . by looking at this clock.
Well, put your complaining aside. .we brought our beloved app starting clock back to 2009!
Thank you Apple for the wonderful memory !
Thank you IPhone/iPod touch for giving us the chance to bring our beloved clock back !
- Four background colors to choose from and you can also choose your favorite photo from your device to use as a desktop picture.
- Pinch in, pinch out icon to change size of clock.
- Support the device’s landscaping and reverse portrait position.
- Tap and hold the clock icon to move it around.
- Good Ol’ alarm sound !
- Double-tap the display screen to go to “Settings”
- Alarm will not sound if you set your iPhone to the silent mode.
- Alarm function only works while this application is running and it may not function under some circumstances of your devise, therefore we cannot guarantee this function.
- Since the 1st generation of iPod touch has no internal speaker, there will be no alarm sound.
- For continuous use of this application, place your devise on a charging dock station to save battery power.
We welcome and appreciate your review, suggestions
and questions for iconclock for our future updates.
February 15, 2009 Initial Release