What's New* Stability improvements
App DescriptionOptiscan lets you create, scan and share QR codes straight from your device.
* Please contact our Support team with any problems or queries before posting a negative review - we do our very best to help! *
"Overall, Optiscan is a really nice QR Code reader. … It’s a full-featured app that should satisfy most users." Don Reisinger, CNet
"The best QR Code scanner for iPhones – it understands all the new trickier encoding types and has definitely kept up with development in QR code technology." Jeff Texeira, Hagadone
** The ONLY paid for QR app recommended by The Times newspaper! **
(Planet of the Apps 27-02-2011)
Scan any QR code quickly and easily using your devices camera and Optiscan.
• Create your own QR codes to share contacts, web addresses, text messages, phone numbers or locations with others.
• Save to Photo album by holding down on the QR code image and selecting 'Save Image'
• Automatically scan a wide variety of QR code data formats
• Save specific QR codes for quick sharing - perfect for sharing your business card!
• Keep a history of QR codes created and scanned for easy recall.
• Want to scan or generate codes in French? Japanese? No problem! Optiscan supports UTF-8, ISO-8859-1, and Shift-JIS.
• Select the contact details you want to send, so the right people get the right information.
• Found a QR code on the web? You don't need two devices. Save the image to the photo gallery from Safari (tap and hold the image) - and Optiscan will decode them for you!
Optiscan runs without a network connection, and keeps your data private. Why put up with anything less?
** We want your feedback! **
We're always working on the next update to keep you happy and always look to include the most popular new features as requested by you.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.2
November 16, 2012 New version 2.2.1
October 11, 2012 New version 2.2
August 30, 2012 New version 2.1.1
July 12, 2012 New version 2.1
February 02, 2012 New version 2.0
February 06, 2009 Initial Release