What's NewYour '2Do Loyalty' card just paid off! Meet 2Do version III, the major free upgrade we've been cooking for a year.
- Everything. Brand new app built from ground up with iOS 7 and 8 in mind. We've improved upon and introduced over 200 new features and improvements and touched every pixel of the app, whilst making the app feel light, fresh and clutter free.
- Desktop-grade task management at your finger tips. Extendable lists, tasks and tags will make your workflows shine.
- Calendar Events for iPad: View and manage your Calendar events directly from within 2Do. No need to switch between apps.
- Native 'Inbox' for GTD lovers: Using an Inbox list in 2Do to cover your love for the GTD workflow? 2Do now promotes your Inbox lists optionally and allows you to set it as your default collection list.
- List Groups: Create new List Groups for organizing your lists. You can collapse or expand a List group with a simple tap.
- Quick Add: Tap and hold on [+] to add one task after another
- Fluid Task Editing. We reimagined the 'edit' and 'new task' screens to make it more fun, and best of all, faster to switch between editing dates, alerts and everything else.
- Extended View: Tap on the priority button next to the task to view multiple lines of text, notes and tags in one go
- Pinch Zooming: Pinch your fingers to zoom in or zoom out of your tasks.
- Drag & drop for Quick Deferring: The new batch edit bar (below the task list) allows you to batch edit, or display a calendar that you can drag and drop tasks on to
- Keyboard Shortcuts for iPads (with external keyboards)
- New Tap-Hold Popup: Do a lot more on a task by tap-holding on it
- New and improved Search bar with search presets for easier Smart List creation.
- New and improved Sort Bar
- New and Improved Tag editing
- New and Improved Actions
- New and Improved Settings
- New and Improved Password Protection with iOS 8 fingerprint unlock support
- New and Improved Notifications with built-in actions for iOS 8
- Improved and optimized background sync
- New and Improved *everything*
We could go on and on about how cool this update is, but don't waste your time reading all this, try it out yourself! A year's worth of design & development efforts, and months of testing and refining has made it possible for us to bring you this major update free of cost. We would appreciate if you could take a moment out to leave a review once you've run 2Do through its paces.
App Description2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
READY FOR iOS 8
• 2Do includes support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• Use interactive notifications to mark your tasks done or snooze alerts right from the lock screen.
• Protect your tasks by locking 2Do with a passcode. Use Touch ID to unlock it conveniently.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiasts we’ve added built-in Inbox support to help you collect and organize immediate thoughts and ideas
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of tabs and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Ad (Tap-hold on [+])
• With support for URL Schemes along with X-callback-url, 2Do is now a power-user playground
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the easy to use yet powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks.
• Find Used vs. Unused tags with a tap.
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they’re relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add a Location alert do be reminded of tasks that can be performed nearby
• Let your tasks be interactive. Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard to control 2Do without your fingers reaching for the screen
• Stay in sync with mobile devices and multiple Macs running 2Do using: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo or Mac OS X iCal Server (CalDAV).
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you which can be transferred from one device to another.
• Use snippets from TextExpander
• Much, much more!
September 23, 2014 New version 3.0
September 16, 2014 New version 2.8.38
July 21, 2014 New version 2.8.37
November 11, 2013 New version 2.8.35
November 06, 2013 New version 2.8.34
November 01, 2013 New version 2.8.33
October 15, 2009 Initial Release