What's New- Bug fixes for iOS 7 devices
App DescriptioniParty is here to help you stay organized when you host a party. It's useful for planning birthday parties, holiday parties, baby & wedding showers, corporate parties, and more. With iParty you will be able to keep track of all of your supplies, invitations, guest list, and food lists.
You can schedule all of your events and activites from the day you start planning to the day of the event. You also are able to maintain your budget of all included expenses from your party.
Have a fun and great party!
- Add and organize multiple parties
- Budget planner allows you to track your expenses
- Enter guest contact information and keep up with RSVP's, thank you notes, and invitation list. Guests can be entered in manually, or pulled from the address book on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Support has been added for address, and a much improved contact interface.
- Decoration and supply list allows you to enter needed items for the party & check off the items when they have been acquired
- Food and drink list allows you to enter and check off food items when they have been made or purchased
- The decorations, supplies, and food items automatically appear in the budget list if you choose to include them
- Party activities can be planned & scheduled by month, week, and day of the party
- Notes section gives you the freedom to add any other descriptions or notes about the party you wish
- Pre populated supplies, decoration, and food lists to help minimize manual entry of common items
- When creating a new party, you can copy over items from another existing party
If you have any questions or suggestions please don't hesitate to ask me. Go to www.kennyham.com/iparty to contact me and to get more iParty information.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.3
June 18, 2013 New version 2.2.1
May 24, 2013 New version 2.2
November 24, 2012 New version 2.1
October 11, 2012 New version 2.0.1
August 04, 2012 New version 2.0
January 28, 2009 Initial Release