New in version 1.4.2:
* [Fix] Fixed an occasional crash on startup.
WHY USE EventHorizon?
Do you ever have dates that you want to be reminded of sometime in the future but you don't want to put them in your everyday calendar? EventHorizon is great for keeping track of all kinds of dates such as: holidays, exhibitions, homework due dates, as well as expiry dates for passports, driving licenses and other important documents.
EventHorizon can also display birthdays, anniversaries and other dates from your iPhone or iPod touch's built-in address book.
EventHorizon lets you look into the future and see which events are occurring within a given notice period. EventHorizon has a customizable default notice period and you can also assign custom notice periods to any of your events.
Using EventHorizon is simple:
- Visit the Settings area to choose your default notice period and create any categories you require.
- Use the Events section to manage your events. Create new events and assign them to categories.
- That's it! Every time you open EventHorizon you will see any upcoming reminders in the Reminders area.
Reminders for events are given an urgency level of Normal, Approaching or Urgent depending on how far away in the future the event occurs and reminders are then grouped by their urgency, giving you a clear overview of your urgent reminders, followed by approaching reminders and finally normal reminders. The notice period for each of these urgency levels can be changed to suit you.
- Displays reminders for upcoming events according to your chosen notice periods.
- Easily see how many days remaining until a particular occurrence of an event.
- Reminders are classified as Normal, Approaching or Urgent depending on how distant the occurrence is.
- Configurable reminders badge count.
- Displays reminders for birthdays, anniversaries and other dates from your address book.
- Can show the upcoming ages for repeating annual events such as birthdays and anniversaries.
- Add your own events and assign them to categories.
- Supports events that repeat forever, until a specified date, or for a specified number of occurrences.
- Can show reminders for occurrences in the recent past.
- Add your own categories.
- Rename, delete or disable existing categories.
- Easily search for event locations in Maps or Safari.
- Export your data for backup via email.
- Restore your data from a backup file (see Notes below).
- Choose category icons from Photo Gallery or import your own icons in png, jpg or gif format (see Notes below).
- Optional passcode protection.
Please visit the website for more screenshots and a tutorial.
- EventHorizon cannot currently display events from built-in calendar.
- EventHorizon does not display pop-up notifications.
- Restoring from file requires that the file can be reached using a URL (see website for more details).
- April 20, 2013 New version 1.4.2
- February 05, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- December 13, 2012 New version 1.4.0
- November 15, 2011 New version 1.3.0