What's Newminor fix
App DescriptionAn award-winning tribute to a childhood classic, Wheels on the Bus, is a fun, interactive experience encouraging motor, language and cognitive skills through fresh illustrations, creative interaction and music. AGES: 2-6.
- SING along and record your own voice
- PLAY original music performed by a classical piano trio (piano, violin, and cello)
- LISTEN to “Wheels on the Bus” in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian
- LEARN the sounds of different instruments: violin, cello, piano and kazoo
- DISCOVER interactive surprises on every page
PLAY CATEGORY: Nursery Rhyme
- SPIN the wheels to make the bus go faster… or slower
- OPEN and close the bus door
- MOVE the bus driver’s arm and sing “move on back!”
- SWISH the wipers and wipe away raindrops
- TAP to make the people go up and down
- HELP the baker serve some cake
- POP the goldfish bubbles
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award - Parents’ Choice Foundation
- "Best Children's App” KAPi Award - 2010 International Consumer Electronic Show
- Editor’s Choice Award for Excellence in Design - Children’s Technology Review
TIP FOR PARENTS
The option to hide buttons and turn pages automatically is in the device settings.
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational apps for children, was founded in 2008 by three parents who share a passion for children, education, music, design and play. To date, we have created 16 top-selling titles and have won 15 Parents’ Choice awards, 15 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards and a KAPi award for the “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show. We work with educators and play-test with children to ensure our apps are frustration-free for little fingers and full of whimsy, wonder and educational content for all to enjoy.
February 16, 2015 New version 2.0.4
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.3
April 13, 2013 New version 1.1.1
January 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 23, 2012 New version 1.1
January 27, 2009 Initial Release