- Improved compatibility with iOS 5
* If alerts have stopped working after upgrading to iOS 5, please go to Settings->Notifications and make sure that Banners/Alerts, Sounds, and Badges for Chronolite are enabled in Notification Center.
Chronolite lets you run and view multiple timers simultaneously.
★★★★★ Chronology now supports Background Alerts on iOS 4+. If alerts and sounds stop working after upgrading to iOS 5, go to Settings->Notifications and make sure that Banners/Alerts, Sounds, and Badges for Chronolite are enabled in Notification Center. Also, check to see that the mute switch isn't enabled. If you love Chronolite, please support Treeness by buying Chronology. ★★★★★
You can create up to 4 separate timers that can be started, paused, and reset individually or as a group. Timers can count upwards indefinitely or count downwards from a specified time.
Each timer can play an alert sound at the end of a countdown. On iOS 4, Chronolite supports Background Alerts so your alarms will ring in the background. (If you don't hear any sound, check to see that the mute switch isn't enabled).
Chronolite is designed to be streamlined and hassle-free. It's fast and easy to use. If enjoy Chronolite and would like more features and more timers, please try Chronology.
If you'd like to keep up with Treeness, follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/treeness
- July 23, 2011 New version 3.0.0
- August 02, 2011 New version 3.0.1
- October 27, 2011 New version 3.0.2