App DescriptionTrivium Lite is the free Trivium client for Dragon Forged Software's Trivium game suite.
Trivium Lite offers all the functionality of other Trivium games less the ability to host unlimited network games and achieve networked high scores. Trivium Lite offers a collection of questions pulled from all the other Trivium line of games.
• Thousands of questions. (* Trivium Lite has a reduced number of questions)
• In game networked high score system (* Trivium Lite cannot submit new scores).
• Multiple interface themes.
• Head to head network play across any network with zero configuration. (Supports 3G, Edge and Wifi) [* Trivium Lite can host a limited number of games per day].
• Play against a friend and use their question database for the networked game.
• Pause-able and resumable games, crash protection game state awareness (If you crash, take a call, or loose power, Trivium will be able to resume the game you left off at)
• New artificial intelligence engine, challenge yourself against 4 levels of computer player.
• Better question randomization, questions will no longer repeat between games and even game restarts. Trivium will exhaust the question supply before starting over.
• 4 Single player game types.
• New mode - Timeless. No clock no pressure, take as long as you want to answer.
• Smart questions, question difficulty adjust in real time based off of your skill level.
• Dynamic soundtrack that adapts music pace to difficulty of the current question.
*Trivium is not associated with Hasbro or Trivial Pursuit.
January 27, 2009 Initial Release