- Official support for Pioneer headunits
Let yourself be warned visually and acoustically when approaching traffic enforcement cameras.
POI-Warner PRO is equipped with a database of traffic enforcement cameras in 19 european countries including Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
The database is powered by navigating GmbH, pocketnavigation.de GmbH, POIHandler and POICON GmbH & Co.KG, all companies specialized in traffic enforcement cameras and software in this genre.
- Database including more than 60.000 fixed speed, red-light and mobile speed cameras.
- Direction data of cameras; POI-Warner only announces cameras directed towards you.
- In-program update of camera database.
- Displays distance to camera.
- Displays your current speed.
- Displays speed limit allowed by the camera (where available).
- Warns if you are driving too fast.
- User can choose proximity for camera warning.
- Intuitive compass for easy navigation.
- Uses both sound and vibration.
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S or iPhone 5 (GPS is required).
- At least 20 MB free disk space.
- Internet Connection (for online update).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 17, 2013 New version 2.1
- September 08, 2013 New version 2.2