What's NewiHound is better than ever! Less battery usage and easier to use... using significant location change API for background tracking with minimal battery consumption.
App DescriptionProtect your iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches with the most trusted tracking app in the App Store. Track your phones and family with ease. Stay connected by automatically checking in on Facebook, Twitter or Foursquare (opt-in).
- Protect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with the most reliable, comprehensive iPhone tracking solution in the App Store.
- Runs in the background, optimized to track your device without draining much battery, even if you terminate the app from the fast app switching bar! (Note: Continued use of GPS can decrease battery life.)
- As iHound runs in the background, so does iHound's Private Location Based Platform. Receive an email or Push notification when your child arrives at school, or when your spouse arrives at the grocery store, without them taking out their phone... these alerts occur in the background. Know where your family is all the time!
- YOU choose how privately or publicly your location is shared. iHound's Public Location Based Platform allows you to update your location to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. Automatic check-ins makes sharing your location easy!
- iHound is an established business (since 2007) with a secure infrastructure, experienced engineers and dedicated customer service.
- iHound is the tracking app others are trying to imitate.
* Don't be fooled by knock-offs, iHound is the original and best iPhone tracking app with tens of thousands of active users! *
IHOUND IS THE BEST TRACKING APP BECAUSE:
* iHound uses a combination of significant location and real-time GPS to get you the best location fixes possible.
* In between location check-ins, iHound uses virtually no battery power.
* iHound makes checking in with your family members and/or larger social network easy via Facebook, Twitter and/or Foursquare.
* Receive Yelp alerts when you arrive at any location, notifying you about the best restaurants, bars, and more, anywhere Yelp is used.
* If someone turns off your phone, then iHound launches and reports your location when the phone is turned on.
* In App Map for location preview and manual transmission
* If you have any questions or issues with iHound, please communicate with iHound directly. If you leave a bad review, which is your prerogative to do, then we are unable to help solve the problem. Please reach out to our dedicated customer service team with any questions at any time. All emails are responded to within 24-48 hours and 99% of the time, questions are cleared up in a matter of moments! You can contact iHound at: email@example.com.
* iHound Push Notifications
- Communicate with your lost or stolen device, alerting everyone that your device has been lost or stolen.
- Choose from 6 sounds with loud alarms and authoritative voices.
* In App Subscription: You can extend your iHound subscription for web tracking services directly within the app. (You get 3 MONTHS FREE WEB TRACKING SERVICE when you buy the app, then you can purchase extensions from within the app.)
* For devices that do not support multi-tasking, iHound provides reliable, consistent location tracking when iHound is running and when the device is locked or idle.
iHound's products have been featured in media such as Macworld, Newsweek.com, and the NY Times. Visit www.ihoundsoftware.com to learn more, and check out some of our complementary security solutions, including anti-theft stickers and extended warranty coverage for your iPhone.
iHound was recently reviewed by 148 Apps. The reviewer wrote about iHound, "...I'd argue that it's the best iPhone tracking service out there." We think she's right.
iHound is a subscription service, but is a small fraction of the cost of legitimate competitor services.
We are constantly working on improving our app, look for great new features coming soon!
Download the iHound app and sign up for a free iHound Software Account at www.ihoundsoftware.com (or use your existing iHound account) to begin protecting your devices immediately!
January 16, 2009 Initial Release