- Full iOS 7, iPhone 5S and iPad Air support
- View and set room modes, the channel topic, and adjust bans
- Option to show a timestamp with every message
- Option to show topic at all times
- Option to inline images in chat
- Chat input history
- Save links to Safari’s Reading List, Pinboard, Pocket, Instapaper, and Delicious
- @mention's can link to a user's Twitter page or their App.net page
- Support iOS 7’s dynamic type
— 10 new fonts, including:
—— OpenDyslexic; A special typeface designed for dyslexic readers
—— As well as Avenir, Avenir Next, Baskerville, Courier, Didot, Euphemia, Futura, Georgia, Palatino, Zapf Dingbats
- X button to clear chat is back!
- Swiping to the left goes through the list backwards
- Nicknames in event messages are now tappable
- How Colloquy connects to Undernet
- iPad: Swipe to show/hide Colloquies works again
- Fix a crash when swiping between rooms
App DescriptionColloquy for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch puts the power of the most popular IRC client for the Mac in the palm of your hand. Built atop the Chat Core framework, Colloquy Mobile is a full featured client optimized for the on-the-go experience with iOS multitasking support.
• Support for syncing preferences and connections between devices over iCloud.
• Support for retina devices, including iPhone 5.
• Support for iOS multitasking with local notifications.
• Push notifications when using a compatible push bouncer.
• Convenient nickname and emoticon completion popups.
• Support for all the common IRC commands with completion.
• Organized Colloquies view that shows all your conversations and rooms at a glance.
• Highlights messages (and optionally vibrates) when your specific words or nickname is mentioned.
• Highly customizable interface and behavior settings within the Settings application.
• Built-in browser for clicked links and commands for quick Google, Wikipedia and Amazon searches.
• Visual display of user information (WHOIS) for any user.
• Full support for landscape mode in the entire application.
• Stays connected while iPhone is locked and when SMS alerts appear.
• Searchable room member list.
• Support for SASL authentication (required when connecting to Freenode over the cell network.)
• A Console for every connection.
• Support for ignoring annoying users.
• Multiple message styles to choose from.
• Fully compatible with mIRC colors and formatting.
• Large selection of graphical emoticons.
• Allows you to join multiple chat rooms across many different servers.
• Automatic identification with network services (NickServ).
• Notification of common server errors as easy to understand alerts.
• Automatically join rooms and send commands upon connect.
• Solid support for secure connections over SSL.
• Full support for room and connection text encodings.
• Open minded and Open source, like it should be.
We can't provide support here to people leaving reviews, as much as we want to. We also can't discuss feature requests, since there is no way to reply to you here. If you have a problem or suggestion, please visit us in #colloquy-mobile on irc.freenode.net, click the support link below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 29, 2014 New version 1.5.2
November 15, 2013 New version 1.5
March 04, 2013 New version 1.4.2
February 17, 2013 New version 1.4.1
January 15, 2013 New version 1.4
December 31, 2012 New version 1.3.6
January 16, 2009 Initial Release