- changed the refresh button
TubeJunkies is a special RSS reader to make it easier for YouTube fans to keep track of their favourite videos in YouTube. Users can subscribe to video channels based on search text, youtube users, or video tags, and never miss any new videos uploaded.
Features in TubeJunkies:
- Subscribe to video channels based on search texts, youtube users, or video tags
- Watch subscribed videos from within TubeJunkies
- Delete/Sort video channels
- Refresh individual video channels
- Refresh all video channels
- Mark all video channels as viewed or not viewed
- Mark all videos in a channel as viewed or not viewed
- Mark individual videos in a channel as view or not viewed
- Hide viewed videos, or simply make the row more translucent
- Viewed videos will be remembered across channels so that duplicate videos in a different channel will also be marked viewed
- Show a badge number in Springboard to indicate the number of new videos
- A bandwidth warning is shown by YouTube sometimes to ask users if they wish to proceed because of the large bandwidth required to stream videos. Opting to proceed will allow users to stream videos directly from TubeJunkies
- Only iPhone-supported videos in YouTube can be watched from TubeJunkies
- TubeJunkies only load the latest 25 videos from a channel. However, links to the loaded videos (especially videos that have not been viewed yet) will be kept in TubeJunkies even as there are more videos available.
- The author of TubeJunkies has no affiliation with owners of videos seen in the screenshots. The videos seen in the screenshots are either for demonstration purposes, or the author's favourite videos.