- Enhanced graphics for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- New Feature - Highlight and make custom notes within entries
** Used by tens of thousands of health professionals worldwide. We also power the official Tabers.com website **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – Experience Taber’s comprehensive entries to see the value of having trusted information at the bedside, in the classroom, and on the job.
ABOUT TABER'S MEDICAL DICTIONARY with UPDATES:
Find the critical medical information you need quickly and easily, wherever you need it. Taber’s is the leading medical dictionary used by health care professionals today.
Taber’s Medical Dictionary contains over 65,000 terms, 1,200 photos, 32,000 audio pronunciations, 100+ videos, and more than 600 Patient Care Statements. Taber’s goes beyond the in-depth definitions and provides nutrition and alternative therapy, medical abbreviations, symbols and units of measurement, immunization schedules, nursing diagnoses, and updates.
Plus, you’ll have access to the full dictionary, illustrations, audio pronunciations, and more at the Taber's website.
• Regular content updates
• 65,000+ in-depth definitions
• 1,200+ high-quality images and 100+ videos
• Nearly 32,000 audio pronunciations
• Useful appendices with Laboratory Values, Alternative Medicine, and more
• Universal Index Search to find topics quickly
• Favorites for ‘bookmarking’ important entries
• Free: 1-year of content updates
• Free: 1-year of web access to the official Taber's website
Editor: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, FACP
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- August 02, 2011 New version 1.6
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.8
- March 24, 2012 New version 1.9
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.10
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.11
- March 15, 2013 New version 1.12
- June 08, 2013 New version 1.13
- October 01, 2013 New version 1.14
- December 25, 2013 New version 1.15
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.16
- November 07, 2016 New version 1.17