* New 2017 content update
* Latest ICD-10 codes
* 20 new treatment and diagnostic algorithms
* Updated drug dosing information
** New 2017 Update Now Available **
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing 5MCC’s comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up information delivered in a proven, rapid-access format.
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 1,100 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT
Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
• 1,100+ new and updated topics
• 150+ diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• New - Create custom notes and highlights within entries
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full-color images of dermatologic conditions
• ICD-10 codes
• Revised Health Maintenance topics
• Universal Index Search to help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
Purchase includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult with Bonus Features plus one year of content updates and access to Unbound Medicine's 5-Minute Clinical Consult website.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription will renew annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged the current renewal rate ($99.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year.
5-Minute Clinical Consult
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD; Mark B. Stephens, MD, MS, FAAFP, CAPT, MC, USN
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
McGraw-Hill Medical's Diagnosaurus® DDx
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.6
- September 10, 2011 New version 1.7
- October 29, 2011 New version 1.8
- March 26, 2012 New version 1.9
- November 26, 2012 New version 1.10
- December 18, 2012 New version 1.11
- May 23, 2013 New version 1.12
- June 06, 2013 New version 1.13
- July 24, 2013 New version 1.14
- September 29, 2013 New version 1.15
- May 09, 2014 New version 1.16
- May 31, 2015 New version 1.17
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.18
- March 17, 2016 New version 1.19
- July 13, 2016 New version 1.20