148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SOLID :: Read Our Full Review >>
As expected, the Nike Training Club app is as smooth as a babies bottom. This is as pretty as workout apps get.
What's NewIssues resolved to address the app crashing upon launch after recent upgrade.
In version 2.8 we added:
• Registration/sign-up required to access your NTC workouts
• Approximate calorie and NikeFuel data for every workout
• Bonus workouts from professional athletes Serena Williams, Lakey Peterson, Carmelita Jeter and Gabby Douglas
• More Training Essentials to help you perform to your best
App DescriptionSign up to Nike Training Club to get your own personal trainer, anytime, anywhere. Get lean, toned and strong with more than 100 custom-built workouts. Take your goal further with all-new NikeFuel and calorie data.
Unlock exclusive extra workouts from Rihanna’s personal trainer Ary Nuñez and professional athletes like Hope Solo, Serena Williams and Paula Radcliffe.
Detailed instructions and audio support are on hand to help you perfect each of Nike Training Club’s dynamic drills. Choose a workout that fits your goal. Set it to your music, share your progress, earn your rewards. And just see the results.
- Full-body workouts for 30 or 45 minutes. Targeted and professional athlete workouts for 15 minutes. Set a favorite workout as your Quick Start.
- Multi-dimensional, multi-directional drills build on the fundamentals of strength, cardio, interval and core training.
- Exclusive rewards including workouts from Hollywood Trainer Jeanette Jenkins, professional athletes, celebrities, yoga instructors and more.
- Simple functionality optimizes every workout. Select your goal and fitness level, then choose from a list of workouts that meet your criteria.
- Set your workout to albums and playlists from your own music library.
- Audio guidance keeps you on track and motivated while working out.
- Access step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every drill at any time.
- Track details of your workout history and training progress.
- Share your workout and reward status on Facebook and Twitter.
March 31, 2013 New version 2.8.1
March 15, 2013 New version 2.8
November 06, 2012 New version 2.7
December 29, 2011 New version 2.6
August 04, 2011 New version 2.4.1
July 19, 2011 New version 2.4
January 15, 2009 Initial Release