What's NewAdded sound !!!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MIZOO
"This game is very addicting .... If you are a fan of Bejewelled, Jewel Quest, Trism, Zoo Keeper, this is something you are definitely going to enjoy .... I think it is awesome" - iphoneAppPodcast.com
(names trademarks of their respective owners).
"I haven't played Bejewelled since buying MiZoo" - NeeLee
.. and some AppStore review snippets ..
"as soon as this was on my ipod I was addicted to it"
"I Love this game"
"Lots of coolness here"
"This is by far the best game I have played on the iphone"
"I swear I'll quit my job so I can play this all day!"
Welcome to MiZoo, the animal matching game with a difference. MiZoo is the appstore version of the multi-million downloaded 'iZoo' game (original name already used on the appstore, so now known as MiZoo)
check out video of the game in action at:
The objective is simple, swipe an animal towards another animal to swap places with it, in order to make lines of 3 or more of the same animal. Only those moves that make a line are valid. However, to achieve big high scores, make multiple combinations of moves in quick succession before the new animals drop into place to achieve combo bonus scores, and special 'sparkly' animals that eliminate 9 animals when used in a line.
Clear a level by matching the required number of each animal type, that increases each level that you clear.
Make lines of 4 or more to increase the stampede gauge, to eventually be rewarded with a sparkly animal per column for big score rewards.
Ensure you clear a level before daylight runs out though, or face completing a level under the power of torchlight only ! However, scores in the dark are doubled, so play under the cover of darkness to get mega high scores.
Track your score against others on the worldwide high score table to see how you match up in the grand scheme of things.
* Multi user play on the same screen using multi-touch-move detection
* Fluid gameplay allowing combo moves to be made whilst new animals arrive
* Brand new Night Mode, playing under torchlight
* Brand new stampede bonus
* Global High Score table with personal name setting
* Multiple levels of animals from different continents
* Hint button shows possible moves on the board
* Earn extra hints by making a line of 5 animals
* Every third level, animals replaced from alternating directions
* Save game feature. Start a game, and finish it later
* Pause game feature - need a break, then just pause.
* Addictive gameplay that has built up a huge fanbase
Have fun, as I am sure you will.
February 24, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
January 15, 2009 Initial Release