What's NewThank you for using ibisMail.
The summary of this update is below.
ibisMail supports iOS 5.1 or later from this update.
[New Features And Improved Points]
- Supported with the iOS 8.
- Supported with the iPhone 6/6 Plus.
- The standard mailer doesn't launch anymore if you tap the mail address of the contact screen.
[Fixed Bugs And Problems]
- Fixed a bug that the subject and the body of messages will be different when messages are filtered or moved if "Receive Type" setting of the IMAP account isn't "Full Message".
* Reconfiguring your mail account is required if the bug are already occurring.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes when you tap the moving message button of the Message Body screen while messages of the folder are been reading.
- Fixed a bug that the app received a new messages in 10 minutes even if you set to 20 or 30 minutes the fetch interval.
- Fixed a problem that the text of the button of the toolbar of the Filter Destination Folder screen and the Filter List screen has been shortened after the iOS 7.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes the Settings screen closes if the keyboard of the Startup Password is displayed on the iOS 7.
- Fixed a problem that icons of the Folder List screen and the Folder Select screen aren't indented after the iOS 7.
- Fixed a problem that the subject of the message is displayed only one line after the iOS 7.
ibisMail supports creation folders and filtering rules.
You can view various types of files such as office files and zip files.
Additionally, ibisMail can connect to various types of mail servers as it supports most protocols and authentications.
This application is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
ibisMail supports Dropbox.
-You can save attachment files which you received into Dropbox.
-You can attach files from Dropbox to a sending mail.
-Save attachment files which you received into Dropbox.
-Attach files from Dropbox to a sending mail.
-Easy account setting function.
-receive and send messages on itself.
-create folders and rules for message filtering.
-The option to keep the communication when the application goes to background.
-Search functions in "Body", "From", "To", "Subject" or "All".
-Supports fetch function for POP,IMAP server.
-Supports Push notification function for IMAP server supported IMAP4 IDLE command.
-uncompress zip files, that can be password-protected(supports PKWARE ver.2 only.)
-open the attached file in other apps.
-open the attached files in other apps which the kind of files are not supported in ibisMail.
-macro templates for new message, reply message and forward message.
-saves 1,000 messages for each account.
-send and receive messages with POP3, IMAP4, SMTP.
-variety of authentications. APOP, POP before SMTP, CRAM-MD5 and Digest-MD5.
-SSL/TLS(includes STARTTLS) connection.
-turn off/on(choose from samples) receiving and sending sounds.
-receive Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, rtf, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, wav, mp3, air,mov, mp4, mpg attatchment files.(However, the total size of mail can be received only up to about 10MB for POP account. )
-Send pictures(When you compose a message, you can choose images from photo library or use camera).
-Forward attachments such as Image files, Office files, zip, pdf and etc.
-Subscribe/unsubscribe setting of each folder.(IMAP only)
-high speed decoding attachment files.
-sending and receiving messages, you can see progress with the status message.
-show name of Contacts on Message List Screen and Message Body Screen. However, this feature is enabled only if the address is 50 characters or less.(Default is off).
-Deleting messages from pop server
-Auto filtering spam mails
-Auto setup accounts from account list of built-in mail
-Create HTML mail.
-If one or more accounts turned on the push or fetch function, ibisMail is running the background communication, which drains the battery rapidly.If you reduce battery consumption, please turn off the push and fetch functions.
*MAIL SERVICES CONFIRMED RECEIVING AND SENDING MESSAGES
-Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo.com(Yahoo! Mail Plus), MobileMe, AOL, gmx.com, gawab.com, zenbe.com, lavabit.com
-If you have any problems such as connection or login errors with above mail services, please give us reports.But, it may not be supported.
If you can't create an account properly,
Please visit here:
If you still can't create it.
Please feel free to ask us.
*FUTURE PLAN and SUPPORT
The concept of Apple Mail seems to be simple.
However, ibisMail is aiming to be high performance and have more functions.
If you think ibisMail have not enough functions, please send us your requests.
If you find some bugs, please report to us.
We will improve our application and will be very attentive to your requests.
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisMail Support team".
December 05, 2014 New version 4.0.2
September 28, 2013 New version 4.0.1
September 26, 2013 New version 4.0.0
March 14, 2013 New version 3.4.0
February 10, 2013 New version 3.3.9
December 13, 2012 New version 3.3.7
March 07, 2009 Initial Release