What's New• Maintains scroll position in presenter notes when advancing through builds.
• Addresses minor usability and reliability issues.
Included in version 1.2
• Optimized for the Retina display, including support for high-resolution slides.
• Support for iOS 4 multitasking.
• Improves handling of alerts (such as push notifications, text messages) received while controlling a presentation.
• Improves handling of loss of connection with Keynote ’09.
• Fixes networking issues, including recognizing a new Wi-Fi network if it was connected after launching Keynote Remote.
App DescriptionKeynote Remote lets you control a Keynote presentation on your Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from another iPhone or iPod touch in the room. While you present, view your current slide and presenter notes in portrait, or the current slide and next slide in landscape. Swipe forward to advance and swipe back to return to the previous slide. Keynote Remote works with your Wi-Fi network, so you can control your presentation from anywhere in the room. Keynote Remote can use Wi-Fi or Bluetooth when connecting to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Control your Keynote presentations.
• Swipe to advance or return to the previous slide.
• See presenter notes on your iPhone or iPod touch.
• Preview your next slide in landscape orientation.
• Pair your iPhone or iPod touch to any Mac with Keynote, or to any iOS device running Keynote.
Keynote Remote requires:
• Keynote ’09 on a Mac (available from the Mac App Store) or Keynote app (1.4 or later) on an iOS device (available from the iTunes App Store).
• A working Wi-Fi connection when connecting to a Mac. A Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection when connecting to an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
October 23, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 30, 2011 New version 1.3
January 06, 2009 Initial Release