What's NewiOS 8 compatibility.
App Description* DV Magazine Black Diamond Award Winner
* Macworld (UK) 4 Star Winner
Photo fx gives you the tools to edit, control and correct your images as well as create interesting effects with 878 presets, including digital optical filter equivalents for your iPhone or iPod Touch images.
Tiffen® has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of photographic filters and lens accessories for the consumer/professional imaging and the motion picture and broadcast television industries for over 70 years. Photo fx brings you simulations of many popular award-winning Tiffen glass filters, specialized lenses, optical lab processes, film grain, exacting color correction, natural light and photographic effects plus a clever paint system with a variety of brushes are now at your fingertips. You can now enhance your photos just like Hollywood cameraman and visual effects artists do! We can safely say without a doubt that Photo fx is the most comprehensive, feature rich photo app available for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Now in Photo fx we bring you 76 exciting filters: Ambient Light, Auto Adjust, Black and White, B&W Looks, Black Diffusion/FX®, Black Pro-Mist®, Bleach Bypass, Bronze Glimmerglass®, Center Spot, Close-Up Lens, Color Correct, Color-Grad®, Color Compensating, Color Conversion, Color Infrared, Color Looks, Color Spot, Cool Pro-Mist®, Cross Processing, Day for Night, Depth of Field, Diffusion, Dual Grad, Edge Glow, Enhancing, Eye Light, Faux Film, Fluorescent (FL-B/D®), Fog, Glimmerglass®, Gold Diffusion/FX®, Glow, Grain, Halo, Haze, HDTV FX®, High Contrast, Ice Halos, Infrared, Levels, Light, Light Balancing, Mono Tint, ND Grad, Night Vision, Nude/FX®, Old Photo, Paint, Pencil, Photographic, Polarizer, Pro-Mist®, Reflector, ReLight, Sharpen, Sky, Smoque®, Soft/FX®, Soft Light, Star, Streaks, Strip Grad, Sunset/Twilight, Temperature, Tint, Two Strip, Three Strip, Ultra Contrast, Vignette, Warm Black Pro-Mist®, Warm Center Spot, Warm Pro-Mist®, Warm Soft/FX®, Water Droplets, Wide Angle Lens and X-Ray
Photo fx’s visual workflow encompasses all levels of photography. With easy to use tools that help you create stunning images.
"…it’s the one stop shop for most of your image editing needs." - Peter Walkowiak, The Phoblographer
"Long a favorite of AppAdvice readers…" - Bryan M. Wolfe, AppAdvice
"A photo-editing app that's packed with basic and advanced photo-editing tools…" - Terry Gardner, Chicago Tribune
- Share your Photo fx’d image on popular social networking sites
- Save a Photo fx look as a set up file and bring it into the Tiffen Dfx v3 Digital Filter Suite
- Choose from 76 filters organized into 8 different filter groups
- Select from a total of 878 presets
- Try one of the 62 different color or black and white film looks
- Add realistic diffusion to photos using a library of 50 interesting textures
- Create natural lighting effects using 117 different patterns
- Choose from 27 grain presets to simulate popular motion picture film stocks
- Paint on the image using Color, Clone, Blur, Black and White, Mosaic, Red Eye, Repair, Scatter and Eraser brushes
- Crop, Rotate, Straighten
- Zoom into the image with the Close-Up Lens filter
- Add multiple filters without saving
- Selectively apply filters by painting a mask
- Modify filters with sliders, on-screen controls or presets
- High resolution support up to 3300 pixels.
- Retina display ready
- Edit in portrait or landscape mode
- Compatibility with the still image editions of the Tiffen Dfx v3 Digital Filter Suite
- Quickly search for filters and presets
- Integrated Help
Photos Copyright © 2008--www.iofoto.com
October 04, 2014 New version 5.1
November 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 01, 2013 New version 5.0.3
February 14, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
January 29, 2009 Initial Release