- Fixes for slow startup on some devices
- Support for navigating with SBB Mobile.
- Option to show iOS reminders in reverse order (newest at top) in the task view: "Settings > Display and Use > iOS reminders > Advanced > Task view: Newest at the top"
- Option to sort all events by calendars, i.e. first the all-day events and the timed events of one calendar are displayed and then below that the events of the next calendar ("Settings > Display and Use > General > Sort all-day events").
- Reverse sort order for all-day events ("Settings > Display and Use > General > Sort all-day events > by calendar/creation date(reverse)").
- Option for the week view to display a pop-up of the selected day when a day is tapped (similar to the same function in the month view).
- Option to display up/down arrows as hints in the week view to indicate that there are more events in the scrollview.
- Option to edit the title of an event directly in the edit screen (just turn "Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Expert > Edit title fullscreen" off).
- Option to only display certain selected calendars in the edit screen if "Show multiple calendars in edit view" is enabled.
- Bug fixes
CalenGoo gives you a fast and easy way to access and modify your Google Calendar with your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. It can also be used when you have no Internet connection, using the cached data. Changes are saved and uploaded the next time you are connected.
The calendar view is similar to the web view of Google Calendar. Events are displayed using the same calendar colors that you use in your Google Calendar, even Google's event colors are supported (please see http://www.calengoo.com/cc ). It also recognizes which calendars are visible and which are hidden. So the view should match the view of your Google Calendar as much as possible.
CalenGoo also has a month view similar to that of Google Calendar. It can be zoomed and panned to quickly get an overview over the events of a month. Zooming the month is done by using the two-finger-zoom gesture that you know from Safari and the photo application. A double tap opens the tapped day.
It also supports the same kinds of recurrence rules as Google Calendar and displays recurring events correctly even when you are offline or scroll far into the future.
You can also use Google Calendar's feature to invite people to events and see their status (accepted, declined, maybe, no answer). They will get an invitation email with links to e.g. accept or decline the invitation.
Google Calendar has an integrated task list, called Google Tasks. Tasks with a due date are displayed on the corresponding days of the calendar. CalenGoo can do the same, it can sync this list, display your tasks in the calendar views and in a list view and it even makes your tasks available offline. You can edit and add tasks and the changes will be synced with Google Tasks.
You either need a (free) Google Calendar account to use this app or you can use it with your iOS calendars (just tap the gear icon in the login screen). However using it with Google Calendar has several advantages. If you have problems to log in with CalenGoo, please make sure that at least one event is in your Google calendar.
To get more information, screenshots and a tutorial, please go to http://www.calengoo.com
If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an email to [email protected]! It is technically impossible to reply to reviews, you need to write an email or take a look at CalenGoo's support website to get help.
If you think the font is too small and hard to read, you can increase the font size of all calendar views in the settings under "Settings", "Display and Use".
Features ( http://www.calengoo.com ):
- Drag&drop to quickly copy and move events
- Templates to quickly create similar events again. They can even be combined, e.g. one template for the location of an event and another for the attendees
- Print/PDF function to print the day, week, month or agenda view via AirPrint or to email it as a PDF file
- Supports the same recurrence rules as Google Calendar
- Supports Google Calendar's event colors when syncing via OAuth2
- Icons can be assigned to Google Calendar events
- Date/time can be entered using the iOS wheels or by using a keypad
- Fast search function
- Show/edit iOS calendars in addition to Google calendars (or instead of Google calendars)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Reminders can be snoozed and they can be (optionally) repeated every minute
- Birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed
- Zoomable month view, which can be configured to scroll horizontally (month by month) or vertically (week by week)
- Events can be linked to contacts
- Floating events and completable events
- Photos and PDF files can be created and attached to events (via Google Drive)
- Calendar selection bar to quickly show and hide single calendars
- The location of an event can be opened with Apple Maps, Google Maps, Navigon, TomTom, Skobbler, Sygic, iGo or Waze
- View/edit calendars that are shared with others via Google Calendar
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works
- April 11, 2011 New version 1.5.11
- January 29, 2011 New version 1.5.10
- November 23, 2010 New version 1.5.9
- November 09, 2010 New version 1.5.8
- October 25, 2010 New version 1.5.7
- September 22, 2010 New version 1.5.6
- September 01, 2010 New version 1.5.5
- August 09, 2010 New version 1.5.4
- August 01, 2010 New version 1.5.3
- July 28, 2010 New version 1.5.2
- June 25, 2010 New version 1.5.1
- June 05, 2010 New version 1.5.0
- April 07, 2010 New version 1.4.0
- April 06, 2010 New version 1.3.2
- March 18, 2010 New version 1.3.1
- March 06, 2010 New version 1.3.0
- February 10, 2010 New version 1.2.12
- December 12, 2009 New version 1.2.11
- October 30, 2009 New version 1.2.10
- September 29, 2009 New version 1.2.9
- July 15, 2009 New version 1.2.8
- July 05, 2009 New version 1.2.7
- June 25, 2009 New version 1.2.6
- April 25, 2009 New version 1.2.5
- March 31, 2009 New version 1.2.4
- March 12, 2009 New version 1.2.3
- February 27, 2009 New version 1.2.2
- February 20, 2009 New version 1.2.1
- February 13, 2009 New version 1.2.0
- February 03, 2009 New version 1.1.0
- January 23, 2009 New version 1.0.1
- August 15, 2011 New version 1.5.12
- April 10, 2012 New version 1.5.15
- September 12, 2012 New version 1.5.16
- September 24, 2012 New version 1.5.17
- October 10, 2012 New version 1.5.18
- October 21, 2012 New version 1.5.19
- March 29, 2013 New version 1.5.20
- September 16, 2013 New version 1.5.21
- September 18, 2013 New version 1.5.22
- October 17, 2013 New version 1.5.23
- October 29, 2013 New version 1.5.24
- March 06, 2014 New version 1.5.25
- March 15, 2014 New version 1.5.26
- March 23, 2014 New version 1.5.27
- April 03, 2014 New version 1.5.28
- April 19, 2014 New version 1.5.29
- July 02, 2014 New version 1.5.30
- July 12, 2014 New version 1.5.31
- August 11, 2014 New version 1.5.32
- August 21, 2014 New version 1.5.33
- September 19, 2014 New version 1.5.34
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.5.35
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.5.36
- November 04, 2014 New version 1.5.37
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.5.38
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.5.40
- May 05, 2015 New version 1.5.42
- September 07, 2015 New version 1.5.43
- October 06, 2015 New version 1.5.44
- November 22, 2015 New version 1.5.45
- February 02, 2016 New version 1.5.46
- February 20, 2016 New version 1.5.47
- November 09, 2016 New version 1.5.53
- November 19, 2016 New version 1.5.54