- Improvements for OS X Server 2.2 (Mountain Lion). OS X Server 2.2 changes some fix and fixed some issues, please all (Mountain Lion) users, update to OS X Server 2.2
*Mavericks and newer server support: we are currently still trying to figure out the new server communication, no date can be given*
IT administrators can use Server Admin Remote to monitor Mac OS X Server services on the go.
With the Server Admin Remote IT administrators can monitor the alive status of Mac OS X Server services, start/stop services and observe the services' logs (Mac OS X Mountain Lion Server, Mac OS X Lion Server, Mac OS X Snow Leopard Server, Mac OS X Leopard Server and Mac OS X Tiger Server).
Server Admin Remote ist developed by Mac OS X Administrators and is like the swiss-army knife for the mobile Mac OS X Server Admin. Unlike ssh and remote terminal solutions it provides a userfriendly overview of the server's state.
Works on EDGE, WiFi and 3G connections. No further installation on your Mac OS X Server needed, since Server Admin Remote uses the same interface as Mac OS X Server Admin.
If there are any questions have a look at our FAQ at the products homepage (website link below) and don't hesitate to drop us an email (support link below).
** Please, if you have a bugreport, send the report via email. We cannot answer to reports made in reviews which makes it much harder to track the issue down! **
- April 16, 2013 New version 3.2
- November 20, 2012 New version 3.1.1
- November 12, 2012 New version 3.1
- September 28, 2011 New version 3.0
- July 23, 2011 New version 2.8
- July 12, 2011 Price decrease: $11.99 -> $9.99
- June 25, 2011 New version 2.7