Rounding is now back to the "Nearest or Even" rule by default, by popular demand.
With the "Power User Pack" installed:
Added a new "Rounding" section to the Advanced settings, which controls the display, as well as the behaviour of the "Round" button.
Added an option to the Apple Watch app to stop it automatically switching back to the number pad.
Fixed a problem with the "Fraction" display mode on 32-bit devices.
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.PCalc Lite is a fully functional and free taste of our very popular scientific calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode, multiple undo and redo, unit conversions and constants, as well as two stylish themes and our highly praised design. A great choice for your new iPad!
If you like what you see, the full version has many more settings and themes, a paper tape, engineering and scientific notation, and full support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations. You can also now purchase extra features directly from inside PCalc Lite. Buy them individually, or buy everything.
Includes an Apple Watch app, so you can calculate on your wrist!
- August 05, 2011 New version 2.4.1
- October 22, 2011 New version 2.4.2
- October 29, 2011 New version 2.4.3
- March 17, 2012 New version 2.5
- April 10, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- July 04, 2012 New version 2.6
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.6.1
- December 11, 2012 New version 2.7.1
- May 04, 2013 New version 2.8
- September 16, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 09, 2013 New version 3.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- May 28, 2014 New version 3.2
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.3
- October 07, 2014 New version 3.3.2
- May 20, 2015 New version 3.4
- June 12, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- September 16, 2015 New version 3.5
- September 26, 2015 New version 3.5.1
- October 08, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- March 23, 2016 New version 3.5.3
- November 09, 2016 New version 3.6.2