Brand new icon!
Added a unit conversion section to the Apple Watch app.
Added a watch complication to quickly access the Apple Watch app.
Added a warning the very first time you try to switch on RPN mode.
Changed the number entry and delete key behaviour to be more sensible for decimals and exponents.
Fixed a problem with the theme resetting to "Samurai" if you used the automatic night theme option.
Fixed a problem with the minus sign not always displaying properly with the LCD digit style.
Fixed a problem with the "Use Animations" accessibility setting not applying to the splash screen.
Fixed a problem with VoiceOver for the tape, registers, and RPN stack.
Fixed a problem with existing numbers not being pushed to the RPN stack when starting a new one with the decimal or "Exp" keys
Fixed a problem with Handoff from the Apple Watch.
With the "Multiple Line Pack" installed:
You can now have eight lines of display on a horizontal iPad Pro.
With the "Power User Pack" installed:
Added an option to use E notation for the main display rather than superscript numbers.
You can now specify certain settings like RPN mode and number of decimal places separately for the app, watch, and widget.
The display mode setting is now used by the watch and widget.
Moved the watch and widget settings into separate new sections.
Fixed a problem with hiding the status bar when running in split-screen.
With the "Engineer Pack" or "Programmer Pack" installed:
Added a quick "Reset All Buttons…" command to the layout editing alert if there are any changes.
Fixed a problem emailing the tape or registers when you 3D Touch the display to peek at them.
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a paper tape, multiple undo and redo, engineering and scientific notation, as well as support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations.PCalc Lite is a fully functional and free taste of our very popular scientific calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode, multiple undo and redo, unit conversions and constants, as well as two stylish themes and our highly praised design. A great choice for your new iPad!
If you like what you see, the full version has many more settings and themes, a paper tape, engineering and scientific notation, and full support for hexadecimal, octal, and binary calculations. You can also now purchase extra features directly from inside PCalc Lite. Buy them individually, or buy everything.
Includes an Apple Watch app, so you can calculate on your wrist!
- August 05, 2011 New version 2.4.1
- October 22, 2011 New version 2.4.2
- October 29, 2011 New version 2.4.3
- March 17, 2012 New version 2.5
- April 10, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- July 04, 2012 New version 2.6
- September 21, 2012 New version 2.6.1
- December 11, 2012 New version 2.7.1
- May 04, 2013 New version 2.8
- September 16, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 09, 2013 New version 3.1
- November 21, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- May 28, 2014 New version 3.2
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.2.1
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.3
- October 07, 2014 New version 3.3.2
- May 20, 2015 New version 3.4
- June 12, 2015 New version 3.4.1
- September 16, 2015 New version 3.5
- September 26, 2015 New version 3.5.1
- October 08, 2015 New version 3.5.2
- March 23, 2016 New version 3.5.3