New in Mint 4.1.0
- Setup, Edit and Manage your Bill Reminders on your Phone
- On Updates, see what Bills are due in the next 7 days with the Upcoming Bills Card.
- On Overview, see a list of Bill Reminders that were previously setup, edit existing reminders or add new reminders.
- Login, Signup, Split Transactions and Transaction Detail Page are accessible.
- On Updates, Multiple High Spending Alerts will be displayed as a single card
- Squished Bugs
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money. You can also check your credit score for free while learning how you can improve it.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (ipad only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture.
* Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2013)
Nerd Wallet: The 5 Best Online Budgeting Tools to Help You Save Money (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
- March 04, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- January 06, 2015 New version 3.8.1
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.8.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.7.0
- September 17, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- September 10, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- July 22, 2014 New version 3.4.0
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- July 01, 2014 New version 3.3
- May 20, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- April 29, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- April 08, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- February 27, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.7.3
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.7.2
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.7.1
- November 15, 2013 New version Mint 2.7.0
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.6.6
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.6.5
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.6.3
- March 28, 2013 New version 2.6.2
- January 24, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- December 12, 2012 New version 2.6.0
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- October 09, 2012 New version 2.5
- June 02, 2012 New version 2.4.200
- May 24, 2012 New version 2.4
- March 17, 2012 New version 2.3
- March 16, 2012 New version 2.2
- December 16, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 27, 2011 New version 2.0
- July 23, 2011 New version 1.12.125
- May 16, 2011 New version 1.11.93
- April 04, 2011 New version 1.10.60
- March 01, 2011 New version 1.9.34
- February 08, 2011 New version 1.8.53
- October 23, 2010 New version 1.7.2
- August 09, 2010 New version 1.5.70
- August 03, 2010 New version 1.5
- July 20, 2010 New version 1.4
- December 29, 2009 New version 1.3
- September 18, 2009 New version 1.2
- December 31, 2008 New version 1.0.1