- Tax Document Center: In late February, Mint can find and send tax docs to TurboTax, which can then automatically add them to your taxes. You can access the Tax Documents center from Settings.
IT’S OUR BIGGEST UPDATE EVER
You asked for it. You got it. Now you can pay bills in Mint too!
SEE BILLS AND MONEY IN ONE PLACE
You can see all your finances at a glance. You’ll know what's due, when it’s due, and what you can pay.
SAY GOODBYE TO LATE FEES
Get reminders so you pay on time. You can schedule payment for linked bills on the spot.
Forget logging in to multiple sites. You can track all your bills here!
PAY WITH 2 TAPS
Mint remembers your payment settings after the first time, so you just have to confirm.
Get your payments there fast, often by the next business day.
As always with new features, we need your help working our any kinks. Please let us know what you love and what we can make even better at [email protected]
Mint is the free, effortless way to manage your money in one place.
Finally, there’s one place to manage all your finances with ease. Mint is the free money manager and financial tracker app from the makers of TurboTax® that does it all. We bring together your bank accounts, credit cards, bills and investments so you know where you stand. See what you’re spending, where you can save money, and stay on top of bill pay like never before. You can even keep track of your credit score and get tips to help improve it for free, no credit card required.
SEE EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Get a more complete picture of your financial life. We bring together everything from account balances and spending to your free credit score, net worth and more.
MANAGE BILLS & MONEY TOGETHER
Track and pay bills right alongside your account balances. You’ll know what's due, when it’s due, and what you can pay.
SAVE TIME & MONEY
With one place to keep track of your finances, there’s no need to log into multiple sites. Plus, we’ll give you savings tips to help with budgeting and debt.
Effortlessly create budgets you can stick to. To help you save smarter from day one, we even make a few for you based on your spending.
GROW YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Get your free credit score, no credit card required. You’ll learn how it’s calculated and get tips to help you keep it healthy.
SAY GOODBYE TO LATE FEES
Get bill pay reminders so you pay bills on time. Schedule payments on the spot or for later, and say so long to missed payments and credit card fees.
We’re serious about security and use measures like multi-factor authentication, designed to help you protect access to your account. Plus, Mint comes from the people who make TurboTax®, trusted by millions with sensitive data, and we participate in security scanning with VeriSign.
SYNCS WITH THE MINT WEB APP
Mint’s great on the go, but you can also use the desktop version at Mint.com. Sync your bank accounts, credit cards, budgeting, spending and everything else across your devices. You can even export spreadsheets from the web, and more.
WHY DO MILLIONS TRUST MINT?
- Time Magazine: The 50 Best Apps of the Year (2016)
- PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
- Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness - 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
- Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
- Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
- Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
- Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
- Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
- Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
FROM INTUIT INC.
Mint is part of a suite of financial tools that includes TurboTax®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Self-Employed™ and ProConnect™. Wherever you are in life, whatever you do, Intuit can help you save money and simplify the business of life.
Mint bill payment services provided by Intuit Payments Inc. under applicable licenses Intuit Payments Inc., 2700 Coast Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/privacy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/terms
Message and data rates apply. Reminders subject to interruptions due to various reasons including but not limited to internet/mobile service outages. Account balances may not immediately reflect recent transactions. Internet/mobile data required for financial data refresh.
Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
- May 16, 2011 New version 1.11.93
- April 04, 2011 New version 1.10.60
- March 01, 2011 New version 1.9.34
- February 08, 2011 New version 1.8.53
- October 23, 2010 New version 1.7.2
- August 09, 2010 New version 1.5.70
- August 03, 2010 New version 1.5
- July 20, 2010 New version 1.4
- December 29, 2009 New version 1.3
- September 18, 2009 New version 1.2
- December 31, 2008 New version 1.0.1
- July 23, 2011 New version 1.12.125
- October 27, 2011 New version 2.0
- December 16, 2011 New version 2.1
- March 16, 2012 New version 2.2
- March 17, 2012 New version 2.3
- May 24, 2012 New version 2.4
- June 02, 2012 New version 2.4.200
- October 09, 2012 New version 2.5
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- December 12, 2012 New version 2.6.0
- January 24, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- March 28, 2013 New version 2.6.2
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.6.3
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.6.5
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.6.6
- November 15, 2013 New version Mint 2.7.0
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.7.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.7.2
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.7.3
- February 27, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- April 08, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- April 29, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- May 20, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- July 01, 2014 New version 3.3
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- July 22, 2014 New version 3.4.0
- September 10, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- September 17, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.7.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.8.0
- January 06, 2015 New version 3.8.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- March 04, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- April 26, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- May 28, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- July 01, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.4.1
- October 01, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- October 10, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- January 25, 2016 New version 4.6.1
- February 20, 2016 New version 4.7.0
- July 11, 2016 New version 4.8.3
- July 14, 2016 New version 4.9.0
- July 17, 2016 New version 4.9.1
- August 01, 2016 New version 4.9.2
- November 06, 2016 New version 4.13.1
- November 13, 2016 New version 4.14.0
- November 16, 2016 New version 4.14.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 4.14.2
- December 05, 2016 New version 4.15.0
- December 14, 2016 New version 5.0.0
- December 20, 2016 New version 5.0.2
- January 04, 2017 New version 5.1.0
- January 06, 2017 New version 5.1.1