• Bug fixes
New in previous versions -
• Security enhancements
• Badge on Overview for alerts (showing the number of unread alerts)
• iOS 9 Support
• Weekly Summary Page improvements: See top spending categories, what days you spent the most money, and more - all on a single page (weekly summaries are available Sundays and will be sent via notifications)
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
- May 16, 2011 New version 1.11.93
- April 04, 2011 New version 1.10.60
- March 01, 2011 New version 1.9.34
- February 08, 2011 New version 1.8.53
- October 23, 2010 New version 1.7.2
- August 09, 2010 New version 1.5.70
- August 03, 2010 New version 1.5
- July 20, 2010 New version 1.4
- December 29, 2009 New version 1.3
- September 18, 2009 New version 1.2
- December 31, 2008 New version 1.0.1
- July 23, 2011 New version 1.12.125
- October 27, 2011 New version 2.0
- December 16, 2011 New version 2.1
- March 16, 2012 New version 2.2
- March 17, 2012 New version 2.3
- May 24, 2012 New version 2.4
- June 02, 2012 New version 2.4.200
- October 09, 2012 New version 2.5
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.5.1
- December 12, 2012 New version 2.6.0
- January 24, 2013 New version 2.6.1
- March 28, 2013 New version 2.6.2
- March 30, 2013 New version 2.6.3
- August 14, 2013 New version 2.6.5
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.6.6
- November 15, 2013 New version Mint 2.7.0
- November 28, 2013 New version 2.7.1
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.7.2
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.7.3
- February 27, 2014 New version 3.0.0
- April 08, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- April 29, 2014 New version 3.1.1
- May 20, 2014 New version 3.2.0
- July 01, 2014 New version 3.3
- July 12, 2014 New version 3.3.1
- July 22, 2014 New version 3.4.0
- September 10, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- September 17, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.7.0
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.8.0
- January 06, 2015 New version 3.8.1
- January 27, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- March 04, 2015 New version 4.1.0
- April 26, 2015 New version 4.2.0
- May 28, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- July 01, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- July 09, 2015 New version 4.4.1
- October 01, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- October 10, 2015 New version 4.5.1
- January 25, 2016 New version 4.6.1
- February 20, 2016 New version 4.7.0