Various bug fixes
New menu for added session navigation
ResponseWare turns mobile devices into a virtual clicker. Participants can respond to interactive questions with any web-enabled device including smartphones and tablets. ResponseWare allows participants to respond through apps or via the Internet through any web browser and immediately transfers selections to polling software. TurningPoint Cloud and TurningPoint 5 polling software collects responses, displays results in real-time and produces detailed reports. Engage and assess participants with familiar devices. Licensing options available for any presentation or campus environment.
Combined with polling software, ResponseWare response solutions not only collect and organize volumes of critical information otherwise gathered by manual methods, but are proven to increase retention, engage participants and immediately assess understanding. Generate reports with customizable views, export into several formats and integrate with popular learning management systems. Ensure that content is resonating and objectives are met.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONS:
• Interactive questions and response options are displayed on user’s screen when presenter opens polling.
• When polling is closed, screen displays aggregate group response with user response and correct answer noted.
• Support for multiple choice, multiple response, numeric response, true/false and short answer, open-ended question types.
• Ability to send messages to communicate questions or concerns.
In order to receive interactive responses from participants, presenters must download TurningPoint polling software for authoring and presenting. ResponseWare is recommended for use with the latest releases of TurningPoint Cloud or TurningPoint 5 (available for PC or Mac).
ResponseWare is compatible with iOS 7 and above. Users participating in sessions with previous OS versions can still participate using the browser.
- January 10, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- October 20, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- September 30, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 22, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 17, 2013 New version 1.3.0
- February 14, 2013 New version 1.2.0
- December 01, 2011 New version 1.1.2