◆ New Version - Now with cloud sync between iPhone, iPad & Mac! ◆
→ More new features...
→ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with FREE upgrades!
►Featured by Apple in Finance New & Noteworthy!
►Featured in the “Incredible iPad Apps for Dummies” book by Bob “Dr. Mac” LeVitus
►Hit 1st on Finance Top Grossing for iPad!
►Hit 2nd on Finance Top Paid for iPad!
◆ WARNING ◆
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OR TRACKING PORTFOLIO VALUE. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE BUYING! - The last thing we want to do is trick you into buying something you aren’t actually looking for. That said we think the vast majority of investors will benefit from using StockSpy!
Now more than ever you need to be on top of what is happening with your investments...
StockSpy for iPhone simplifies tracking stock market news for the companies you follow and allows you to VISUALIZE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
With StockSpy you can automatically load several top quality RSS news feeds for each of the symbols you're tracking. This provides you with more complete information when making your important investment decisions. Stop losing money because you're not getting all the important news & information about your stocks. Say goodbye to wasting time by manually checking several news websites and still not getting the whole picture on your stocks. Start making more money because you have the information to make smart trades.
NewsChart technology shows you how the news volume changes over time when in landscape mode. As you flick through the news articles the NewsChart highlights the currently active bar for the visible news items in the news list. This means if you find a day which had interesting price change (like a big pop or drop) you can easily find out what news was "driving" the stock. We have taken this great innovation we call NewsCharts from Stock Spy for the desktop (available on PC + Mac! See more details at Stock-Spy.com) and brought it to the iPhone!
StockSpy provides easy access to information from the top Investor websites with Symbol Specific website links. This allows you to browse detailed information about specific stocks having to type a symbol.
StockSpy allows complete customization of news sources. Our innovative feed template system allows you to setup a news feed once and use it for every symbol in your list. You can also add individual feeds to a specific stock. StockSpy uses the extremely popular RSS feed standard. Many popular financial news websites provide RSS news feeds free of charge. Blogs, investor relations sites even the SEC provide RSS feeds which can accessed using StockSpy! ... If you have never heard of RSS news feeds before don't worry. You will still be able to make use of them using StockSpy.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy on the iPhone this information is at your fingertips.
Stay tuned, because we're always developing new and exciting features for StockSpy. Updates are ALWAYS free!
We LOVE positive feedback! Please be kind in your app reviews, tell others how you use StockSpy.
► HELP & SUPPORT
Remember to mail [email protected] or use the "App Support" button on this page if for some reason you need help with StockSpy! We are happy to assist.
► Go ahead!
Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
- July 16, 2011 New version 1.70
- August 02, 2011 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- August 16, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- August 23, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- September 21, 2011 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- January 30, 2012 New version 1.80
- August 03, 2012 New version 1.90
- September 22, 2012 New version 2.0
- December 11, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 15, 2012 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- December 19, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 22, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- January 02, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 08, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 15, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 22, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 29, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- February 18, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- February 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- April 22, 2013 New version 2.1
- May 08, 2013 New version 2.2
- January 03, 2014 New version 2.3
- January 07, 2014 New version 2.4
- January 10, 2014 New version 2.5
- January 16, 2014 New version 2.6
- June 02, 2014 New version 2.7
- June 19, 2014 New version 2.8
- June 25, 2014 New version 2.9
- September 19, 2014 New version 3.0
- October 18, 2014 New version 3.1
- August 22, 2015 New version 3.2
- August 28, 2015 New version 3.3
- September 24, 2015 New version 3.4
- October 17, 2015 New version 3.5
- November 28, 2015 New version 3.6
- January 16, 2016 New version 3.7