Updated the info screen
About this Application:
"Kirie" is Japanese traditional artwork, made by cutting folded Origami.
Since the era of Samurai, men and women, young and old have been enjoyed this geometrized designing.
Enjoy creating beautiful motifs with your iPhone / iPodTouch with this Ki-Ri-e application!
- 10 kinds of folded patterns are provided.
- Draw cutting lines with your finger. If needed, zoom in and out to make intricate design.
- Choose a colored paper, a figured paper or a picture for the Origami and for the background to make your masterpiece more attractive.
- Your artwork will be saved in Camera Roll. Feel free to send it to your friend or use it as a wallpaper.
- Have fun with twirling your Kirie!
How to make Kirie:
1. Choose a fold type.
2. Draw cutting lines with your finger.
3. Open the Origami and save it.
Instruction in "Cut" window:
- Pinch in to zoom in, pinch out to zoom out, or move Origami using 2 fingers.
- Press magnifying glass button to reset the size and position of the Origami.
- Press scissors button to set cutting sharpness and cutting selection mode.
- Press palette button to set colors / gradation types of Origami and background.
- Press undo button as needed.
- October 25, 2011 New version 1.2.7
- November 18, 2011 New version 1.2.8
- May 03, 2013 New version 1.2.9