- Fixed mysterious crash when viewing trends.
- Fixed some issues with emailing information.
- Improved stability.
App DescriptionA great app to track and visualize many aspects of vital statistics. This is part of a family of apps used to track health and fitness. If you would like to track more than just vital statistics then check out FitView.
As information is recorded over time you can see detailed graphs to understand trends.
You can email the information in a format that can be read by the popular spread sheet applications.
Since this information may be very important to you, you can back it up to your computer is connected to the same wireless system as your iPhone/iPod. No more relying on iTunes to backup your data.
Track Vital Statistics:
- BMI (automatically calculated for you)
- Body fat
- Blood pressure (systolic, diastolic, mean arterial pressure)
- Resting heart rate
- Cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total, & triglycerides)
- Blood sugar (including hemoglobin A1c)
- Calories consumed
- Fat consumed
- Body temperature
- Which each stat you can also record simple notes.
- Each person can have their own profile including name, age, height, & gender, with ideal weight calculated for you.
- Sophisticated graphing containing averages and totals. Trends are based on week, month, year, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 365 days, or all. You can graph two details together for a direct comparison.
- Supports both english and metric system.
- International character support for any text typed in.
To see all the details of this app, view the complete Users Guide on the website at www.senygma.com.
April 23, 2011 New version 1.2.4
December 17, 2008 Initial Release