* New Option: Add Space - toggles automatic space character at the end of the recognized text
* New Option: Autocapitalization - toggles automatic capitalization of the character at the beginning of the sentence.
* Significantly improved stability of the application.
WritePad Notes Edition is a simple notes organizer for iPhone and iPad Touch based on the WritePad text editor. You can view and edit your notes in landscape and portrait modes using either WritePad handwriting recognition or the standard iPhone keyboard. You can sort notes by creation date, modification date, or note title in an ascending or a descending order. You can also copy and paste text between notes, or filter notes by characters or words found in the note title.
The WritePad Editor features the advanced handwriting recognition engine for the English language (support for several other languages will be available soon) developed specifically for iPhone. It recognizes all handwriting styles: cursive, print, and mixed. To enter the text you can simply write with your finger on the iPhone screen in either landscape or portrait mode employing your own handwriting style. It also allows easily switching between the handwriting recognition and the standard iPhone keyboard.
In addition, WritePad notes edition allows users to export (import) notes as CSV files and store it in a shared folder so it can be transferred to a desktop computer. Any note can be sent via email with a touch of a single button.
Benefits and features:
* Enter notes any way want, using iPhone keyboard or handwriting, in landscape or portrait
* Advanced handwriting recognition engine for the English language recognizes practically any handwriting style
* Custom WritePad edit control supports cut, copy, paste, multilevel undo and redo, spell checker with user dictionary, and text analyzer
* Copy and paste text between notes
* Sort notes by title, creation, and modification dates
* Search for specific words or characters in note’s title
* Export (import) notes as CSV files