We have added 2,900 words, and the contents has reached 270,200 words total !!
App DescriptionThe ‚ÄúDaijisen Japanese-Japanese Dictionary‚ÄĚ (Latest Edition, 2012), a popular Japanese dictionary, is now available as an application for iPhone and iPad. The Daijisen dictionary is a perfect tool for studying the Japanese language, as it makes it possible to quickly, efficiently, and stresslessly search for many Japanese terms, include the latest buzzwords and new words. The dictionary has 257,000 entries, derived terms, and phrases.
[Easy-to-Read and Convenient Display and Search Function]
- The functions and display were designed with a simple and easy-to-read design, to make for rapid searching, allowing the user to immediately find the meaning and translations of terms.
- Forward searching is used to allow incremental searches of results. Includes horizontal tiling of the screen. Text can be displayed in three sizes, using pinching.
- Includes bookmark and resume functions.
- For search, Romanization cannot be used. Searches must be in hiragana, katakana or kanji. Searches can be performed without distinctions between unvoiced, voiced and semi-voiced consonants (for example, ta/da and ha/ba/pa), contracted sounds (kiyo/kyo), and geminated consonants (baku/bakku).
- Includes data of location for several terms, linked to Map application, and point the location.
May 11, 2014 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> $14.99
May 11, 2014 New version 17.0
January 29, 2014 New version 16.0
October 27, 2013 New version 15.1.3
October 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $22.99 -> $19.99
October 11, 2013 New version 15.1.2
October 08, 2013 New version 15.1.1
December 08, 2008 Initial Release