Fixed dimming slider
ZWave Commander is an ZWave Controller Client for the iPhone/iPod Touch and is a native iPhone application that allows you to control your ZWave devices anywhere in the world. Ever wanted to turn your air conditioning on when you were not home? How about turn the outdoor floodlights on but didn't feel like walking back downstairs to turn them on? Now you can! All you need is an ControlThink USB ThinkStick device connected to your Windows PC (or MacOSX Parallels) or a Qhorus QHOR_ZWX10BR hardware ZWave solution. ZWave Commander consists of two pieces...a server piece which is what the iPod/iPhone connects to, and the client piece which runs on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
The purpose of this program is simple: to allow control of your ZWave devices from your iPhone/iPod Touch with the touch of a finger.
IMPORTANT: Requires a Windows PC (or MacOSX Parallels) application running and a hardware ControlThink USB ThinkStick to control your Zwave devices. You may also use a Qhorus QHOR_ZWX10BR hardware ZWave solution. See our forums and website for more information about how to get it to work with USB keys other than the ThinkStick.
* Control your ZWave devices, scenes, zones from your iPhone/iPod Touch anywhere in the world
* No special expensive ZWave remote needed.
* You are already using ZWave Devices and already own an iPod or iPhone so now you can take it to the next level.
* Costs less than 1 ZWave Module or Appliance!
- July 07, 2012 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $9.99